Maju camp changed it's 2.4km route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Used to run around the camp x 3, now running inside the multi-storey carpark......6 rounds....

whoever think of this idea shd get an award.

They changed the easiest IPPT route on earth? Well I think it is easier to run on flat track because I train at the stadium more often. As a rule I take my IPPT at the guards camp.

Maju's scenic route was the best. Got your mind off the monotony of running in circles.

But the carpark is probably better for keeping timing.

Mind over body!

One of the early batches who tried this route. Got shelter and better air circulation. Inspired me to run faster. BTW, clock my best timing running this route. :)

One of the early batches who tried this route. Got shelter and better air circulation. Inspired me to run faster. BTW, clock my best timing running this route. :)

Interesting. I have to take my IPPT soon, and hopefully it is as inspiring as you have stated:bsmilie:

It's damn good ideal. see u noe.

I believe due to pressue, they must conduct the IPPT, so when rain, also carry on.

It's damn good ideal. see u noe.

I believe due to pressue, they must conduct the IPPT, so when rain, also carry on.

But there are new rules, which mean you must complete the 2.4km by crawling, walking, jogging and running anything within your capability. If you are unable to complete, you will be forfitted, worse face DB for cheating.

FYI, there left and right lane along the track, left lane for faster runner, right lane for those who want to enjoy scenery. :)

Hmmm are u serious? I would think a carpark would be filled with carbon monoxide.... and it's dead air in there.. what air circulation??? I heard that it is a carpark for tonners which made it worse.

Hmmm are u serious? I would think a carpark would be filled with carbon monoxide.... and it's dead air in there.. what air circulation??? I heard that it is a carpark for tonners which made it worse.

Maybe they forgot to open all the doors and switch on the fans. :sweat:

Yes it's worse. Carbon monoxide is filling the car park. Circulation is definitely not good.

But there are new rules, which mean you must complete the 2.4km by crawling, walking, jogging and running anything within your capability. If you are unable to complete, you will be forfitted, worse face DB for cheating.

With so many people dropping dead even during slow jogging, they still dare to impose such rules??

With so many people dropping dead even during slow jogging, they still dare to impose such rules??

Yes.. I really don't think they will dare to impose such rules. During my last few IPPTs at Maju and incamp. It is no longer. DIE DIE must run. It's if you are not feeling well.... PLEASE STOP!

No CO wants an death by 2.4 on their record.

Haha.. darn..i was thinking of goign there and declare fail haha... looks like now die die must complete the 2.4 route.

Maybe I will see you for RT after I fail tomorrow... haha...

o. r. d. loh.... (mindef reserve)

IPPT? 2.4 run? simi lai eh???....

haha...excused from IPPT...now MR liao

FYI, there left and right lane along the track, left lane for faster runner, right lane for those who want to enjoy scenery. :)

i am going for my IPT soon...

choosing maju this time..

think right lane for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.