Mailing mail to USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to send mail to USA. Need to reach around 1 week. What's the most affordable way?

use the post office. they should be the cheapest regardless of what shipping method u choose.

technically if i'm not wrong you could go by normal or registered air mail, but it is not certain

speedpost? the pricing jumps exponentially though

6-12 working days for normal air mail to usa
link

guess you'd have to speedpost it

for singpost, you can use this page to calculate.. if it is normal letter than just put like 10 gm or something
link

cheapest option seems to be speedpost courier, 2 to 4 working days.. $36.75.. for documents only

I need to send mail to USA. Need to reach around 1 week. What's the most affordable way?

1 week normal mail can't make it. Even speedpost takes about a week? I think you need the premium carriers liao. Fedex is best, 3 days only but more ex. DHL and UPS should be cheaper. I think they have 4-5 day service.

1 week normal mail can't make it. Even speedpost takes about a week? I think you need the premium carriers liao. Fedex is best, 3 days only but more ex. DHL and UPS should be cheaper. I think they have 4-5 day service.

35 dollars is just too expensive for a normal letter. :sweat:

Thats very true but if its an impt document, then its well worth the money as carriers like Fedex almost guarantees it arrives by the time they state.

Or try Speedpost Worldwide Courier (EMS). Should be cheaper?

http://www.speedpost.com.sg/Worldwidecomparison.html
http://www.speedpost.com.sg/Courier(EMS).html

I'm not sure but I think the downside of speedpost is that weekends are considered as non working days where else for premium carriers, weekends are also counted. Days means days.

if can wait a few more days, like up to perhaps 2 weeks+ later.. then normal air mail it

if it's important just register it as well so you can track what's going on

but if die die must one week, then pay the money.. no choice

today is sunday right.. so can always go tomorrow and speedpost will get it there within the week for sure.

besides these courier agencies promise 3-5 days but the reality is that it could take alot longer. they don't deliver on their promise. Speedpost is your cheapest option.

Status
Not open for further replies.