Maha Powerex MH-C801D Eight Cell 1-Hr Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiemus

May 21, 2004
Small island....
Anyone using this charger? Care to share your comments here?

MH-C801D_400.jpg

Seems like a good one to consider if I need more batteries charged at one go.

I'm just wondering if it is as good as the Maha Powerex MH-C401FS 100 Minute Cool Charger (I currently use this).

Anyone who has this or has used both of these chargers, please state your findings here. If it's as good as it looks, hmmm.... might just do some shopping in this coming Sitex... :think:

Cheesecake said:
you might want to read this to draw ur own conclusion.

understand that the C401FS maha series are much better.

Actually there has been no direct comparison with the C401 or C204 drawn in any of those links. The C801 is a very attractive charger and is a far more recent release than the prev 2 chargers so I can presume that it should at least be just as good if not better. The only concern is the US$83 price.

upzzz. thanks for the info guys. Am looking for "first hand" encounters. Any owners from CS?

83 bucks like not worth it...

and 8 is still not enuff... y not make 10? ;p

4 for Flash, 6 for External Pack... or for those nikonians... 5 for SB-800, another 5 for backup...

If anyone's interested, Eastgear is now selling this charger for $129.

Sorry for riding on yr thread but I am also seeking advise/recommendation between Maha MH-C801D and La Crosse BC-900.

The price eastgear quoted is Maha $129 vs La Crosse $99, and La Crosse come with 4AA + 4AAA batteries.

was playing with both chargers at EG couple of days ago..
bottom line: la crosse can charge 2 AA at 1.8Ampere while the maha can charge 8 AA at 2Ampere.

if size is no issue, the maha wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.