Magic Of Love Christmas @ Singapore Expo. Tickets available now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwayschampion

Feb 20, 2004
MOL_ecard.jpg

Magic Of Love Christmas 2006

‘Magic of Love’ is a heart-warming story of a father and daughter bonded together by their love for magic, but was eventually torn apart by greed for fame and fortune. Only the magic of love can reconcile the pair.

Magic, music, death-defying illusions, theatre, dance, elaborate sets and dazzling costumes – This homegrown show continues to astound and mesmerize audiences with its own brand of magical and musical artistry. Now in its fifth season, ‘Magic of Love’ boasts of a new gripping storyline laden with many brand-new magical illusions.

‘Magic of Love’ has played to more than 208,000 people around the world, including USA, Japan, Korea, East & West Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Macau and major cities in China like Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Dalian, Nantong and Wuxi.

Last year magic of love 2005
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=160276&highlight=fcbc
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magic of Love trailer (Windows Media Player)

Venue:The MAX Pavilion, Singapore Expo (Hall 10)
Tickets are selling at only $4 (students, senior citizens and national servicemen), $8 (working adults) and Premium tickets are sold at $20.

Free seating, except Premium ticket holders have special place. Premium tickets are limited.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To get the tickets, please post your reuqest here or you may PM me.
*The tickets are sold at Info & Service Counter - Singapore Expo Hall 9, Sunday, 8am – 4.30pm (by Cash or NETS) . If you interested to get a ticket, please PM me or post here. I will get for you. NOTE: I am not selling the tickets, I am collecting the tickets for you. Point of collection will be at Serangoon MRT station.

In doubt ?, post your questions here.
Date & Time
- 15 Dec 2006, 7.20 pm (English) Selling fast
- 16 Dec 2006, 2.00 pm (English) Sold Out !
- 16 Dec 2006, 7.20 pm (English) Sold Out !
- 17 Dec 2006, 7.20 pm (Chinese) Selling fast
(Sign Language translation available for all performances.)

Backstage:
backstage5.gif
backstage2.gif

Snapshots:
5.gif
13.gif

I plan to have Sat 7.20pm for clubsnap people and possible sit together. :gbounce:

Clubsnappers if possible try to make it on Sat 7.20 session.

I am going to get the second batch of tickets this Sunday 19th Nov.
Follow the first post for instructions on how to book your tickets.:)

I have also update the status of the tickets.

:vhappy: 2nd batch of tickets ready for collections. Cheers

1 free student ticket to be given away for Friday evening show.

To get the ticket, simply be the 5th person to PM me with your name and contact number.

1) The winner will be contacted through mobile phone.
2) You need to be a student and bear a student pass.

Free ticket taken up.

Only Friday and Sunday tickets up for grab. Refer to the first post.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Upzzz... for Magic of Love.

Fantastic production! Real professional.

Going for the Chinese one with my parents-in-law!

Have a great time for those who are going!

The booking of tickets through me is officially closed.

Sit back and enjoy your show. :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.