Magic mouse or not?

Here's the thing, I am going to buy an iMac later on. Should I get the Magic mouse or 'downgrade' to the Apple mouse. The reason why I am hesitating to get the Magic mouse because, I know I would be spending on the batteries. (it's a wireless mouse)

So, any opinions/ feedbacks on the Magic mouse especially the battery usage? Thanks

Limited

Apr 17, 2008
South East
I'm using magic mouse. battery life is not good compared to other brand like MS Wireless mouse, which battery last for about 6 months. But, i use rechargeable battery (Eneloop). Can last for about 1 or 1.5 months. By the way, new iMac comes with wireless mouse & keyboard.

I'm using magic mouse. battery life is not good compared to other brand like MS Wireless mouse, which battery last for about 6 months. But, i use rechargeable battery (Eneloop). Can last for about 1 or 1.5 months. By the way, new iMac comes with wireless mouse & keyboard.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, I understand iMac comes with wireless mouse and keyboard. However, there isn't number pad so I am opting for the wired one. Anyway, 1 month isn't that bad. My Logitech mouse lasts only 3 day. It comes with a charger though. Aside from the battery performance, how is the Magic mouse overall? (i.e compared to the normal one)

Top Bottom