'Magic Moments' Digital Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

slee88

Jun 18, 2006
Snap and win! Calling all you shutter-bugs, come take part in our Sentosa Flowers 2007 ‘Magic Moments’ Digital Photography Competition and stand a change to win cash and great prizes from EPSON! Simply submit your most excellent pictures that capture life at its spontaneous best. There will be daily winners from 18 – 24 Feb. Winning entries will be snowballed to 25 Feb, when an overall best picture will be chosen. This competition is open to all public aged 14 and above.

'Magic Moments' Digital Photography Competition Terms & Conditions:
Every person is entitled to submit up to three (03) entries on a single day.
Submission is open daily from 1100hrs to 1800hrs from 18 to 24 Feb 2007.
All submission must be accompanied by a complete entry form and an entry label pasted on the front left hand corner of each entry.
Each entry registration fee cost S$2 only (including the service of one digital 4R print with Epson paper selected by participant).
Submission entry must be digitally printed with only Epson paper on 4R sizes.
A maximum of three (03) prints per customer per time at S$2 each.
All entries must be hand delivered in person, please produce NRIC or Passport for identification.
The organizers will exercise every care in handling entries but will not be responsible for any damages or loss during the competition.
The organizers reserve the rights to reject or to not award any prizes to any entries found to have violated any of the rules and regulations.
The organizers reserve the rights to amend the rules and regulations as and when necessary, and to reduce or cancel the award of prizes in any section if there are inadequate or no deserving entries.
Sentosa will keep a soft copy of all submitted entries.
All submissions will not be returned and may be used for promoting Sentosa future event at Sentosa discretion.
All winners will be notified by telephone and prizes must be collected during Prize Ceremony at 5pm, 25 Feb 2007.
Sentosa Development Corporation and Sentosa Leisure Group employees are not eligible to participant in this competition.
‘Magic Moments’ Digital Photography Competition is proudly brought to you by Sentosa and supported by EPSON and SAFRA Photographic Club.

Date: 18 - 25 Feb 2007
Time: 9am - 7pm
Admission: *Free

*Sentosa island admission and transportation charges payable separately.

visit http://www.sentosa.com.sg/events_promotions/events/index.asp#106 for more information.

The organizers reserve the rights to amend the rules and regulations as and when necessary, and to reduce or cancel the award of prizes in any section if there are inadequate or no deserving entries.

Looks like organisers are safe guarding themselves now ever since some organiser pull stunt and not giving prizes to some categories when they receive low participation.

Come to think of that, is it fair? Cos sometimes ppl also enter competition according to advantages in categories (for example). Furthermore, it is a competition with entrance fee. So at the end of the day I pay to enter, then tell me sorry, number of award is reduced. or cancelled. Then might as well don't enter. Then I got charged for nothing? :think:

If you have to pay to enter a contest, it might as well be a lottery...

Very familier.....
Not enough participate.....
So not worthy enough......

Last year contest saw quite a number of response everyday. Minus the competition, everyone out there can just head down for Sentosa Flowers 2007. This year theme, Rythmes In Bloom will bring back your childhood memories.

Worse thing is, on the website, can't even see what is the daily prize (Subject to reduce and cancelled anyway). Can't see the grand price also.

Wait Daily prize is a pencil, grand price a ruler how? :think:

I got no faith in their photo competition.

Last year they organised one competition whereby they are supposed to feature the prize winners' photo in they 2007 calendar.

I'm not a prize winner but they used my photo. Photos from some of the prize winners were not used.

Probably images of old grannies or small children will top the prizes like last year again... Boring...

Lol.

The thing is, the details are not detailed enuff (It there are any). If it is jointly organized by SAFRA Photographic club, how comest the details can still be so scarce?

I got no faith in their photo competition.

Last year they organised one competition whereby they are supposed to feature the prize winners' photo in they 2007 calendar.

I'm not a prize winner but they used my photo. Photos from some of the prize winners were not used.

Never write in to complain?

Then sell them the right to use your photo for $$$. Since it's already beyond the agreement of the competition already. ;p

*edit* oops... looks like it's already covered... from the link.... "Sentosa will keep a soft copy of all submitted entries." and "All submissions will not be returned and may be used for promoting Sentosa future event at Sentosa discretion."

They never say what exactly can people be awarded...

lol i think this is what they call 'taske and use without paying u money'

well i kinda think their competition cannot make it lahz.... lol 2 for one print~~~ sighs

Ya, effectively, each submission cost $2 as need to print from their Epson Printers.
Then also donno what is the price.
Then, they can use the pics also.

Win le loor. :dunno:

hmmm but i think if go there take photo for urself should be ok bah.... lol must go during the easlier part since the flowers look better :D :D

Ya, effectively, each submission cost $2 as need to print from their Epson Printers.
Then also donno what is the price.
Then, they can use the pics also.

Win le loor. :dunno:

prize u meant? should be epson printers la since they are sponser

Status
Not open for further replies.