Madame Matilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
took advantage of the short period of good light in the early evening to do a pan around Matilda House, click on image for larger version ...

nice nice :thumbsup: ......

Hi eikin,

Really lost of words on how to describe this photo except, Really Very Nice, Really Well Done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice! Good play of light and shadows. The colours are awesome, too! Another one of your amazing Matilda series! :thumbsup:

im sorry if i sound abit dumb but. what exactly is this Matilda House? i know for a thing its at punggol... :embrass: paiseh liao.

metallilan said:
thanks for the information! will go there soon. i hope :sweat: ;)

there are some construction works around so do be careful, and not forgetting to mention mimosa shrubs and muddy gullies. be careful not to step into troughs that look dry as they sink like quicksand :eek: and do wear proper footwear and trousers if you're not familiar with the environment around Punggol ;)

Cheesecake said:
nice work. u're giving me the impression that u're obsessed with this building. hehehe:bsmilie:
or possessed. =p

haha.. but it's a great shot. nice!

gives me that dream house kind of feeling... full of emotions n character in it... i'm lost of words... very well taken... indeed.

:bsmilie: thanks Cheesecake, Clown and namska, my aunt use to tell me stories about the house in the past, when children from nearby kampongs came to play in the terraced gardens. quite a pity that it's reduced to a sorry state today actually.

What can I say but that I love this image.

thanks student, i guess the title probably misled you into thinking this is a thread in the portraits section :sweat:

eikin said:
thanks student, i guess the title probably misled you into thinking this is a thread in the portraits section :sweat:

No lah! I knew this image is in the landscape section, but my curiosity was aroused by the title.

Is this place still inhabited?

student said:
No lah! I knew this image is in the landscape section, but my curiosity was aroused by the title.

Is this place still inhabited?

i see! :sweat: the place has long been vacated already, in a terribly sorry state now. it use to be an estate with gardens terracing down all the way to Punggol River on the west side, where the sun is 'setting' in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.