Macross 1/48 VF-1S

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerartul

Jun 24, 2007
www.flickr.com
Bought this spanking new model recently. Was it fun to shoot at lol.

h

:bigeyes: wow nice~! You assemble the Macross model and painted it yourself? If you did you are amazing~ :eek:

Tried to assemble these kind of transformable Macross model before, it was a complete disaster~! :eek:

Amazing pics too~! :thumbsup:

Na this is a pre-painted and built model. I cant stand building model kits >.< The paint scheme is for the 25th Anniversary edition so its pretty different from the normal paint scheme. Yet to place on the decals and all though

1 more picture to add in here:

Gerwalk mode with missile packs.

OT a bit.
Can I find out where did you buy the model and how much did it cost? :)

OT a bit.
Can I find out where did you buy the model and how much did it cost? :)

For the 25th Anniversary Valks, there's 2

VF-1S from the TV series, estimate price 180-200

and YF-19 from macross plus 220-250

i have an extra set for sale if u want though

one of my pic

2127766525_a562a7cbf0_o.jpg

maybe u can try going china sq. A few toy shops are situated there. :)

you can go yahoo sg auction. Got a few people selling just have to give them a call. The price as some pointed out is abt 200. You can get one at 218 at kallang leisure park the shop la tendo if you are member. Theres also the additional armor and fast strike pack which I will probably buy next time to add on to the model

Still waiting for my acrylic board from my friend. My large board somehow has this white dirt particles that somehow cannot be removed.

The fast/strike packs available arent' for the 25th anniversary valks

The fast/strike packs available arent' for the 25th anniversary valks

Yup there isnt many strike part specifically for the 25th anniversary but from pictures I believe its possible to mount the super strike parts for the 1/48 model on them considering the only difference between the 25th and non 25th is the color scheme.

That aside, I will probably purchase the YF-19 next month and post some photos here too :)

Is it plastic or die cast???

Yup there isnt many strike part specifically for the 25th anniversary but from pictures I believe its possible to mount the super strike parts for the 1/48 model on them considering the only difference between the 25th and non 25th is the color scheme.

That aside, I will probably purchase the YF-19 next month and post some photos here too :)

if u want to mount if....prefer if u get the stealth's fast pack, though it's still off as it has different shades of black.. but probably the closet u can get

Oly5050 - it's ABS plastic

Its made of plastic with some die cast parts (like hips). Paid 190 for a brand new set. Considering is a limited edition its worth it to collect. Havent paste the stickers though

dis regard

Status
Not open for further replies.