Macros at SBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

longko

Sep 7, 2006
Balestier
Went to SBG with my gf today to help her get used to the Tamron 90mm Di. She managed to get some nice shots. Taken with K100D + Tamron 90mm Di + AF540FGZ

IMGP0095copy.jpg

IMGP0087copy.jpg

IMGP0063copy.jpg

Steady, you guys got mating butterflies!

Interesting perspective, didn't want to see the whole detail of the dirty deed? =D

Steady, you guys got mating butterflies!

Interesting perspective, didn't want to see the whole detail of the dirty deed? =D

Maybe you'll see more from my shot:bsmilie:

IMGP0069copy.jpg

BTW your macro shots improve a lot. The Sigma 70-300mm must be happy to be with u

Maybe you'll see more from my shot:bsmilie:

IMGP0069copy.jpg

BTW your macro shots improve a lot. The Sigma 70-300mm must be happy to be with u

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You made me laugh, the butterfly on the left looks so distressed and dominated. +D

Thanks! Try la, the people at BC really help a lot, and I had a good kickstart from you at TP Park. :)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You made me laugh, the butterfly on the left looks so distressed and dominated. +D

Thanks! Try la, the people at BC really help a lot, and I had a good kickstart from you at TP Park. :)

Ya BC people are very helpful:thumbsup:

that is some very nice macro shots, when i pick up k10d in future, i will need your advise on these macro shots......

Some nice macro shots again. I can see you've been having some great macro fun lately :D

The two butt shot is just exceptional!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks fengwei. We had quite a bit of fun there.:bsmilie:

that is some very nice macro shots, when i pick up k10d in future, i will need your advise on these macro shots......

Sure bro, just let me know, maybe can goto the oil railway track. Hope I'm able to share useful stuffs with you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.