Macro shooting in the East

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Anyone interested?

Tentative date should be either 19th Jan or 20th Jan. (mornings)
Location should be Pasir Ris park, bigger area and more subjects to find. ;)

If you're interested, pls drop a post here.

zac, would love to join since in PRP.. but i do not have macro lens atm ..

ps : bring fishing rods..

zac, would love to join since in PRP.. but i do not have macro lens atm ..

ps : bring fishing rods..

Well, your G9 should be able to do pretty well. Or you can try to get a long zoom lens for your DSLR. ;)

Fishing rods? Nah... too much gear to lug around... when I shoot macros, I'd have a bag of gear and a monopod already... no more room for fishing gear. hehe...;)

Anyone else interested in this macro trip??

Let's firm up the date to 19th Jan 2008.

;)

Well, your G9 should be able to do pretty well. Or you can try to get a long zoom lens for your DSLR. ;)

Fishing rods? Nah... too much gear to lug around... when I shoot macros, I'd have a bag of gear and a monopod already... no more room for fishing gear. hehe...;)

looking to get 100mm f2.8 macro from 25th onwards... tried the G9 macro shot... have to go quite close...

looking to get 100mm f2.8 macro from 25th onwards... tried the G9 macro shot... have to go quite close...

I see... well, you're welcome to join me and try with the zoom function. ;)

Anyone else interested?

Upz... anyone else?

Last call...

if there are no more interested participants, I will postpone this to another later date. ;)

How long do the outing usually last?

Well, about 2 hours or so...

Normally from 10am to about 12 noon... past that, it's a lil too hot and the insects will be too active to shoot easily. ;)

I'm quite interested for the 19th... but can't confirm. Curfew for me is till 11.30am. That's when I have to report in for 'daddy' duties. Haiz.... Let me know if it's on or not. Would certainly hope to meet up.

Will confirm by tonight...

Ok...

Outing is confirmed on. If you guys are interested, pls do drop me a PM and we can exchange contacts.

Meeting time is 9:45am @ Pasir Ris MRT station (facing the bust stop, the other side away from White Sands). By 9:55am, we will move off to the Pasir Ris Green park. ;)

UPz for today.

So far 2 have expressed interest and has PMed me.

Any more?? ;)

One last upz for the night.

Any more interested? Meet up time is 0945hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.