Macro photography workshop recommendations

Nikihunter

Sep 8, 2010
Hi folks,
Any recommended workshops or training courses in singapore for learning macro photography?
Few of my friends would like to learn with proper basics and also get to know the tools and lighting setups with hands-on.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Hi folks,
Any recommended workshops or training courses in singapore for learning macro photography?
Few of my friends would like to learn with proper basics and also get to know the tools and lighting setups with hands-on.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Just join the macro outings listed in clubsnap.

Just join the macro outings listed in clubsnap.

Thanks. I know that we have macro outing and great photos in macro session.. But my group would like to have proper training session with lecturer, to learn the basics, tools, rules,etc.

Also, would like to know workshop for motor sports photography.

Hope if we have list of links or recommendations, reviews would be useful for others too.

Thanks. I know that we have macro outing and great photos in macro session.. But my group would like to have proper training session with lecturer, to learn the basics, tools, rules,etc.

Also, would like to know workshop for motor sports photography.

Hope if we have list of links or recommendations, reviews would be useful for others too.

Means got money to spend lah! Good!

Can you please google? I googled and a list came out! Wow!

This two tops the list:
Photography Courses, Classes & Workshops in Singapore
School of Photography Singapore (SOP)

Means got money to spend lah! Good!

Can you please google? I googled and a list came out! Wow!

This two tops the list:
Photography Courses, Classes & Workshops in Singapore
School of Photography Singapore (SOP)

Thanks bro. But I couldn't find macro workshop in there.

So far, I can only find the following: I dont know how good they are...

Www.Pss1950.org/courses
Canon imaging academy courses sg.

Its not about money. Even so I find these courses cost less than 5% of our gears. Macro is something different from everyday shoot. So self learning is long way to go.

If its basic
Come Come Come, I teach you.
Fee: $0 (but if u really wanna pay buy me a meal)
I'm serious.