Macro Photography @ Botanical Garden - 1st Dec (Sat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapilaswani

Deregistered
Aug 2, 2012
Singapore
Macro Photography @ Botanical Garden

Time : 8AM - 10AM

Meet-up place : Tanglin Gate Botanic Gardens (White Gate)

- No Experience Required.
- Any Camera, Lens, iPhone, Point-and-shoot

It will be more of a Knowledge Sharing and Contact Building.

6097_490113237705793_494765081_n.jpg

I am NOT a Professional, Still Learning check My work: Khaas Klicks | Kapil Aswani Photography

Those Interested please SMS/Whatsapp @ 91078336 with Name, Like My Page if You Like My Work :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Count me in name vasudevan

im interested the outing but its a little early :x

Guys u may have to lie on he alage floor to get a shot of insect at the pond .. Been there done that so wear black!

Is this outing still on?

If it rains we might have to cancel. Hope for the best and keep finger crossed :)

Cya Soon :)

tomorrow's weather seems good. Please do bring following:

- Any Camera with any lens (Macro Pref.)
- Tripod (If possible)
- Flash (If need specific Light)
- Eatable & Water
- Umbrella (Optional)

Cya at Tanglin Gate :)

Superb...Upload Pics in same thread....Thanks Everyone :)

It was a nice outing. Thanks to Walad who helped me to point the flash, otherwise I would not have got this shot.

8234402278_38b6f2fb3d_z.jpg

Really nice outing and thx to Kapil and others for your guidance. I learnt a lot about Macro photography, good session and gr8 learnings.

I will share my pics soon

Thx
Vasu

It was a nice outing. Thanks to Walad who helped me to point the flash, otherwise I would not have got this shot.

8234402278_38b6f2fb3d_z.jpg

:cheergal: Don't mention! Shannon, Thanks for the tips and sharing your experience with all of us during the outing. Your above shot is very nice. Very creative. Awesome! Also, nice meeting and chatting with the rest of members. Meeting people almost every weekend is one of my favourite thing to do in my life. Below are some of my simple shots I'm pleased to share with all..

8237026666_884b6e8f75_c.jpg

Pic #01

8237026780_7a154cb17d_c.jpg

Pic #02

8237470802_f3b2058378_b.jpg

Pic #03

Cheers.

Waladj

Last edited:
Wonderful and fruitful outing, learned a lot from all the Shi Fu. Hope to see all of you again in the next outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.