macro lens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andslm

Hi guyz...

got something to ask, specially to the one who already use DC for duplicate slides...

can u tell me the recommended macro lens (for my G2) so i can get the slides 90%in my LCD ?? and how much is it ??

Thanks...

Originally posted by megaweb
try my setup at
http://homex.coolconnect.com/member3/megaweb/slidescopier/index.html

you may not get full frame slide but can try ½ frame ...

well i saw ur site...u using 250D lens right, but i still quite confuse...

macro focus range for G2 is 6cm to 70cm...but last night i try at 9cm or 10 cm, but i cannot make it focus to the slides....its always blur....does it mean i need macro lens...coz macro lens like 250D is quite X...

thx

Originally posted by andslm

well i saw ur site...u using 250D lens right, but i still quite confuse...

macro focus range for G2 is 6cm to 70cm...but last night i try at 9cm or 10 cm, but i cannot make it focus to the slides....its always blur....does it mean i need macro lens...coz macro lens like 250D is quite X...

thx

was the 9/10cm at the telephoto end ?

another alternative to macro lens is closeup filters which is much more cheaper but quality is not as good as the lens type

Originally posted by Keito

was the 9/10cm at the telephoto end ?

another alternative to macro lens is closeup filters which is much more cheaper but quality is not as good as the lens type

well.....i try all lens setting...from not zoom (34mm) to zoom 3x (104mm).....manual focus...but still cannot get sharp focus on the slides.

is the close up fillter help the problem ??

well.....i try all lens setting...from not zoom (34mm) to zoom 3x (104mm).....manual focus...but still cannot get sharp focus on the slides.

is the close up fillter help the problem ??

G2 macro distance is 6 cm (34mm) - 70 cm (102 mm) ... set ur G2 to 34mm and a distance of 6cm ...

a closeup filter will allow you got go closer (4 cm) .. more magnification ...

Originally posted by megaweb

G2 macro distance is 6 cm (34mm) - 70 cm (102 mm) ... set ur G2 to 34mm and a distance of 6cm ...

a closeup filter will allow you got go closer (4 cm) .. more magnification ...

Thanks Megaweb...after office than i go closeup filter...scan my filter so i can publish to u guyz my shoot result for last sunday outing (B G)...

Thanks Megaweb...after office than i go closeup filter...scan my filter so i can publish to u guyz my shoot result for last sunday outing (B G)...

cool. hope to see them soon :)

Originally posted by zhapchit

cool. hope to see them soon :)

hope to see yours too....hehe.... so how have u process ur film ?

hope to see yours too....hehe.... so how have u process ur film ?

should be collecting them tomorrow!
think will have a lot of blurry ones

here what i have done with canon G2 for slidecopy...this one is without closeup filter ....maybe tommorow or wednesday i will bought

slide2.jpg

hmm not focus enough

yup....hard to focus.....coz its only 7 cm ......wanna try with closeup filter

Status
Not open for further replies.