Macro for FZ5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOO ALMIGHTY

Jan 1, 2006
punggol
www.loo88deviantart.com
hi! im a fz5 user and was intrested in buying macro filter for my camera.. any recommendation? or points that i shuld take note before i buy?

LOO ALMIGHTY said:
hi! im a fz5 user and was intrested in buying macro filter for my camera.. any recommendation? or points that i shuld take note before i buy?

The Nikon 4T (+2.9) would be suitable. Though the thread is smaller than your cam, one would usually be at higher zooms for the magnification, and the vigneting issue will not be there.

You may want to consider the ext slave flash set up.
See here how someone did it:
http://megaweb.clubsnap.org/articles/a70_slave/

im not that sure, but isnt the 4T 58 mm? ours is 55 mm right?

metallilan said:
im not that sure, but isnt the 4T 58 mm? ours is 55 mm right?

No, 4T and 3T are 52mm, 6T and 5T are 62mm thread.

LOO ALMIGHTY said:
thanks for the infomations tchuanye! hmm any idea how much will the whole aet cost? the ext flash set up and the filter?

I am not so sure abt that as I don't own any of it (I have the 6T and a normal flash). Perhaps the other pana users can advise.

i also wish to know. did email cp for inquieries but no reply yet... did went to lucky plaza, funan and sim lim and they all said no stock...haha, sad story for me...

i read the FAQ and its about $60 to $70(i think). Not sure yet. Waiting for the replies to come in before i head to buy. John 3:16 is the place im most likely to purchase...

metallilan said:
i read the FAQ and its about $60 to $70(i think). Not sure yet. Waiting for the replies to come in before i head to buy. John 3:16 is the place im most likely to purchase...

when i was getting the 6T i went all over sg to look for it. john 3:16 told me they ordered a 6T for a guy b4 and watied 3 months. i ordered my 6T from MS and tillnow no reply. i dunno they forgot abt it or the stock nv come in. in the end i got a 2nd hand 6T.

ETboy said:
when i was getting the 6T i went all over sg to look for it. john 3:16 told me they ordered a 6T for a guy b4 and watied 3 months. i ordered my 6T from MS and tillnow no reply. i dunno they forgot abt it or the stock nv come in. in the end i got a 2nd hand 6T.

wah cow. jialat sia.... :cry:

Updated: asked John 3:26 and they said they didn't have stock...had to wait 4 - 6 weeks...

:maybe you can try the WTS section..scarly got....
:i bought my 6T there....

doubt i see any 6T's for sale :cry: anyone tried m.o'ing 6T's before?

6T is a wonderful piece of magnifying glass... much better than hoya +4... Definately...

Can try Lords at Lucky Plaza... they usually have quite a few pieces of 6T...

LOO ALMIGHTY said:
alright i shall pop by lucky plaza to check it out..thx for the info guys.
oh ya.. did any heard fz5 can use the reverse lens method??hmm..

let us know if you can find any 6T's... ;)

Try LORDS at Lucky Plaza, they might have it...

i remember going to LORDS a week ago. they said they didn't have 6T's but i did see a few 4T's...

Status
Not open for further replies.