Macro: Butterflies Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
An outing dedicated to butterflies photography/macro. We will first meet at Pasir Ris MRT Station and cross over to the nearby Pasir Ris Park, mangrove swamp boardwalk. Next we will proceed to the Spice Garden. Outing expect to end around lunch time.

One of the most experienced butterfly photographers in Singapore, Mr Richard Ong, will be there to share his experience in butterflies photography.

All members are welcome to join no matter you are using dSLR or compact digital camera, as long as your camera offers macro mode, you are most welcome to join.

Date: 16 June 2007
Time: 0930
Meeting point: Pasir Ris MRT Station
Dress code: Casual wear (long pants/jeans with dull color top), cap or hat.
What to bring: Water, insect repellent, and your camera(s)/lenses/flashes etc.

Those who are interested, kindly fill your name below and PM me your contact number with real name.

Who is going:

1. sumball

DRAT. Will be away.

You guys have fun though! =) Ups for sumball.

Hi N86M, too bad that you cannot join us on 16 Jun. Next time then.

Butterflies that you can expect encounter at Paris Ris Park are Sumatran Sunbeam, King Crow, Flashes, Flos and some Arhopalas, Plain Tiger and Common Mime etc.

Here one of the beauties shot sometime ago at PRP.
BlueNawab.jpg

Polyura schreiber tisamenus (Blue Nawab)
Richard

Upz for this thread. PRP is a bit too far this early in the morning. :sweat:

An outing dedicated to butterflies photography/macro. We will first meet at Pasir Ris MRT Station and cross over to the nearby Pasir Ris Park, mangrove swamp boardwalk. Next we will proceed to the Spice Garden. Outing expect to end around lunch time.

One of the most experienced butterfly photographers in Singapore, Mr Richard Ong, will be there to share his experience in butterflies photography.

All members are welcome to join no matter you are using dSLR or compact digital camera, as long as your camera offers macro mode, you are most welcome to join.

Those who are interested, kindly fill your name below and PM me your contact number with real name.

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael
3. raymanfu

can i know till wat time?

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael
3. Bluesteel

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael
3. Bluesteel
4. mtunlinn

Re: Macro: Butterflies Photography

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael
3. raymanfu

Upz, my name suddenly disappear. ????????

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael
3. raymanfu
4. Bluesteel
5. mtunlinn
6. WuffRuff

OK, this should sort it out.

Woah! With the presence of another expert, Bluesteel, I am sure we can learn lotsa tips on macrography from both Richard and Bluesteel this Saturday.

Some shots taken by the fellow CS members at Pasir Ris Park which you will be expecting them this Saturday.

Copyright of Wong1979

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael
3. raymanfu
4. Bluesteel
5. mtunlinn
6. WuffRuff
7. Brokensword

Another good shot from Wong1979, who is the resident in Pasir Ris.

commonAwl.jpg

Who is going:

1. sumball
2. Michael
3. raymanfu
4. Bluesteel
5. mtunlinn
6. WuffRuff
7. Brokensword
8. reneson

Most likely till 12:30 pm.
Yes, should end around that time.
can i know till wat time?
however, anyone is free to leave early.

Also, for those who lives at the West, you can join us later in the park if you find 9:30am is too early to meet at Pasir Ris. PM me and I shall let you know my contact number so that you could give me a ring when you arrive at the park.

Here are two more masterpiece taken at Pasir Ris Park coutersy of Wong1979, the Lime butterfly. :thumbsup:
limebutt.jpg

limebutt2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.