Macro@ Admiralty Park 17th March 2012

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi Everyone, No one seems to be organizing any macro shoot anywhere so I thought maybe can take this opportunity to organize one (Basically I think is becos my hand start to get itchy becos I haven shoot macro for sometime already). We will be shooting Jumping Spider, the grass around that area is basically full of web and these little buggy will be on the web with dews in the morning and only in the morning will you see this beautiful sight and the best time is from 8am to before 11am as the sunheat will kill them. WHat I did is walk ard the grass where the web is and then crawl over to the eye level as Jumping Spider are very sensitive to sight movement, then u take ur camera and launch ur flash to blind it but I doubt so as these spidy has big black eyes like wearing sunglasses.

OK enough of Tc-ing ..

We will meet at SAKURA, take bus from woodlands mrt 903 bus goes infront of sakura, it is the second stop from woodlands interchange or alternatively u can wait for me at woodland MRT station as I will be meeting people there first and meet at 7:30am Saturday for breakfast and as for what breakfast we shall decide that day and remember to hydrated yourself the night before as under the sun, you have to slowly walk ard the web then crawl over will make u sweat like no tomorrow.

Things to bring:

- Water (MUST bring or If you dont bring then you can drink from the pond with algae)
- Towel (Optional but for hygiene purpose)
- Tripod (Optional)
- Camera and Macro lens/raydox
- Flash (If dont have then bring a reflecter to use on that tiny spider .. Just Kidding~!)
- DIY or any diffuser

Please PM me your HP No and update your statue here accordingly

1.canonmono
2.Micoll

Last edited:
1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh

1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh
4-sleepytiti n friend

1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh
4-sleepytiti n friend
5-silver
6-spree86

Those that DO NOT PM ME THEIR HP NUMBER WILL BE REMOVED

1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh (NOT GIVEN)
4-sleepytiti n friend (NOT GIVEN)
5-silver (NOT GIVEN)
6-spree86 (NOT GIVEN)

canonmono said:
Those that DO NOT PM ME THEIR HP NUMBER WILL BE REMOVED

1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh (NOT GIVEN)
4-sleepytiti n friend (NOT GIVEN)
5-silver (NOT GIVEN)
6-spree86 (NOT GIVEN)
7-chow

1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh
4-sleepytiti n friend
5-silver
6-spree86
7-chow
8-luckyorange

Sry chow and luckyorange, Just clear my inbox so can u PM me ur number again thx a million ~

1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh
4-sleepytiti n friend
5-silver
6-spree86
7-chow
8-luckyorange

1-canonmono
2-micoll
3-vijesh
4-silver
5-spree86
6-chow
7-luckyorange

Sorry, unable to make it this weekend. Hope to join u guys next time, enjoy!!! cheers

OK PM has been send so anything u can sms me,whatapps me but dont slap me ~

Long time since you all organise alrd. We should haev a street photography outing one day!