Macritchie Reservoir Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now starting to post the afternoon event liao..
Below are some of mine.. ;)

Wrestler.jpg

Young Wrestlers

Thirsty.jpg

Thirsty

Sweet.jpg

You took my Lollipop!!

And....

rubbish.jpg

Rubbish Collector off today?

GoHome.jpg

Lets go Home..

Bike.jpg

Need your bike for the Race..

Spotted.jpg

Oops!! Spotted!!

Sorry guys, got to watermark the last pic.. :cool:

Hi guys, i came back not so long ago and uploading somemore pics as i speak. It would be fully uploaded in roughly 1/2 hr? Going to Zzzz liao. Think i better set my auto-shutdown timer to 1 hr just in case.

Will be uploading more pics soon, including those from the previous outings with PLUG, so visit my link more often and drop some comments, ok? Thanks.

Thanks to JD for organizing this wonderful outing.

Kre: Welcome! Hope to see you for the following PLUG outings.

Kavana: Haha, iszzit? Opps, I posted the pics up in a rush this morning because people wanted to take a look. Frankly, this is the first time i use Multiply. Haha. What happen to you that day? Thought u were going?

Ok, nite people
See you guys.
Take care
Cheers!
Joseph Teo

http://josephteo548.multiply.com/photos

my turn..

#1. Towering above the rest
tower.jpg

#2. Look!
look.jpg

#3. Model
dog.jpg

#4. Colourful World
colour.jpg

Eeerrrr...Gentlemen, OT too much liaoz...this is Pana forum leh.

Josephteo548 said:
Hi guys, i came back not so long ago and uploading somemore pics as i speak. It would be fully uploaded in roughly 1/2 hr? Going to Zzzz liao. Think i better set my auto-shutdown timer to 1 hr just in case.

Will be uploading more pics soon, including those from the previous outings with PLUG, so visit my link more often and drop some comments, ok? Thanks.

Thanks to JD for organizing this wonderful outing.

Kre: Welcome! Hope to see you for the following PLUG outings.

Kavana: Haha, iszzit? Opps, I posted the pics up in a rush this morning because people wanted to take a look. Frankly, this is the first time i use Multiply. Haha. What happen to you that day? Thought u were going?

Ok, nite people
See you guys.
Take care
Cheers!
Joseph Teo

http://josephteo548.multiply.com/photos

had something on, well gald you all enjoyed your time.

Photo posted before, but PSed to show color only for the subject...

DaughteranddadColormixed.jpg

Hmm...got lots of pics useable, but can't post all. So choose these five only.

Here are mine:

What are you doing?
P1030335.jpg

This is fun, but I don't care....
P1030359.jpg

Your hands are so smooth!
P1030327.jpg

Hey lady, are you running too?
P1030330.jpg

Where do I begin?
P1030347.jpg

The Terminator T1000 (Bollywood version)
y8b6lt.jpg

Healthy Lifestyle Starts Here...cough....cough...coughhh
y8b6l6.jpg

LifeWorld said:
This is a nice one, T1000! Strict looking too...... Nice catch.

The T1000 model was walking straight into the crowd. Mean looking...means business. I tailed him by the side. Only to realise he approached the free drink corner to fill up his water tank.

snowspeeder said:
The T1000 model was walking straight into the crowd. Mean looking...means business. I tailed him by the side. Only to realise he approached the free drink corner to fill up his water tank.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: hahaa... thats a nice catch!
I can read his thoughts - "Must-kill-all-humans"

snowspeeder said:

Wah, you tailed him... he got shot, he'll be back!

Talking about the free drink, how was your kopi session? oops! a bit OT here....

LifeWorld said:
Wah, you tailed him... he got shot, he'll be back!

Talking about the free drink, how was your kopi session? oops! a bit OT here....

Which kopi session?

LifeWorld said:
No Kopi tonight? ;p

I thought JD has emailed you guys (those who went for the shoot last Sat). We're meeting at my place this friday @7pm to share photos. Do come along.

snowspeeder said:
I thought JD has emailed you guys (those who went for the shoot last Sat). We're meeting at my place this friday @7pm to share photos. Do come along.
Friday is my gymn night la. Hmm... want to view the pics leh....shall I skip gymn... :think:
can join later?

LifeWorld said:
Friday is my gymn night la. Hmm... want to view the pics leh....shall I skip gymn... :think:
can join later?

Yah u can certainly come a little later at 8 pm if u can.
Hint: skip gym

Status
Not open for further replies.