MacDonalds student meals

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Do they still have theses? i mean, normally people and i buy those 4.50 extra value meals around 12-3PM. Wonder do they still have student meals for non lunch hours.

Do they still have theses? i mean, normally people and i buy those 4.50 extra value meals around 12-3PM. Wonder do they still have student meals for non lunch hours.

you can always ask. the only reason i feel that they don't advertise such stuff is that it's not profitable.

if you ask, they'll have to tell you

Yes there's still student meals but you have to tell the cashier that you want student meal and show your student pass...

and the choices not much. 6 pc nugget, fillet o fish, double cheesburger, mcchicken i think thats all

Student meals are 6pc Nuggets, McChicken, Fillet O Fish only, and for weekdays only. No double cheeseburger.

Student meals are 6pc Nuggets, McChicken, Fillet O Fish only, and for weekdays only. No double cheeseburger.

Yeah and I swear the mcchicken and fillet o fish are getting smaller. I think even the box of the fillet o fish is getting smaller.

brapodam said:
Yeah and I swear the mcchicken and fillet o fish are getting smaller. I think even the box of the fillet o fish is getting smaller.

That's why double fillet o fish coming to the rescue!

Another thing about McDonalds aside from increased pricing: The sauces.

My sister said its been weeks since she had first requested for mayonnaise at McDonalds and the staff had replied they don't have it. Seems like they have removed the sauce entirely. First it was the sweet chilli, then the non-garlic chilli ENTIRELY replaced with garlic chilli (I understand they wanna bring the garlic chilli back but do u have to remove the other one??), then now its the mayonnaise...

I ended up dining at food court.. which offers more variety of food from different types of cuisines.

koplady11 said:
Another thing about McDonalds aside from increased pricing: The sauces.

My sister said its been weeks since she had first requested for mayonnaise at McDonalds and the staff had replied they don't have it. Seems like they have removed the sauce entirely. First it was the sweet chilli, then the non-garlic chilli ENTIRELY replaced with garlic chilli (I understand they wanna bring the garlic chilli back but do u have to remove the other one??), then now its the mayonnaise...

I ask for tartar, mayo and they told me that they no longer provide any of these. Oh well, budget on a whole new level.
Thank goodness the garlic chilli is just artificial flavouring, else everyone of us will have stinky breath.

I ask for tartar, mayo and they told me that they no longer provide any of these. Oh well, budget on a whole new level.
Thank goodness the garlic chilli is just artificial flavouring, else everyone of us will have stinky breath.

I'm happy as long as the curry sauce is still there.

NOOOO WAYYYYY. CRAP. that's it. i'm boycotting McDonald's

i used to order the tartar sauce, BBQ, sweet & sour and curry sauce all at once because the packaging has nice colors together :p haha. Now i only get curry sauce because it's still the best. Didn't really see TarTar sauces anymore :(