Macdonalds Monopoly

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingaowei

Jul 31, 2007
hi all anyone playing the macdonalds monopoly game??

i am looking for

Joo Chiat
Toa Payoh
Thomson
Tanjong Rhu
Shenton Way
Scotts Road
Orchard
Sentosa Cove

Last edited:
haha sprintist... dun like that la...

Last edited:
true la but the chances very slim, and they would more or less got the remaining ones too i'm 99% sure. even if not, friends would have warned them. Selling even the itouch also good $ leh

and i realise macdonald's printed Geyland road. lol...i'm abit slow though

buying and selling of non photographic related items are not allowed on CS

i will serve an infraction for the next member who tried to buy or sell

Last edited:
i want to eat fillet o fish

all of you can buy mcdonner meals for me, i will eat them all for you :heart:

I think Macdonald shud do a card game. It will make kids over crazy and keep buying for rares. 5 EVM upsized comes with a free Starter Deck. Every EVM comes with one Booster Pack.

*Summon Cheese Burger!!*

I think Singapore shud do a island wide fast food restaurant card game.. even better. Then can have Mac Deck battling KFC Deck in a Singapore tournament. Make it international and you can even trade with players across continents.

How to tell if the rare cards are "actually" being released?

If you're the boss, would you release it and make it a fair game or give it to your friends as present? (Assuming employees and related cannot take part).

I would release them near the end of the contest date. E.g. Sentosa cove only have 1 cos there is 1 x $50,000. I will give it specifically to some lucky fella and make sure he open the sticker and claim his 50k. What if he throw away the Sentosa cove sticker without opening it? LOLX

LOOKING FOR SENTOSA COVE :D

SPLIT PRIZE YEAH! :D

hahaha stressed!

Even if someone has already won the S$50k prize, they might make him sign a non-disclosure agreement. Else after the prize has been won, nobody will eat McD like crazy anymore!

Or McD might hold the prize-giving ceremony only after the game period is over.

feel cheated.... :cry:

Just bought my lunch.... i stand at the counter where manager help to sell. Once i placed my order and confirmed my order and pay $$ liao, the manager said "No more sticker liao, while stock last".

GPGT link : here

Sorry, but I got Sentosa Cove already, need to go to mcdonald to eat for dinner again. Heard Sentosa cove is quite rare? Received lots of PM.. =.=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.