Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
Where's the nearest, with free wireless, anybody knows? :sticktong

Hee.

there's one macdonald near potong pasir MRT. But I don't know if it has free wireless

Yeah I know about that one... don't want to spend 15 minutes walking there to find it doesn't :sweat:

I know TPY has 2 Macs, but don't know if they have wireless. I know the one at Kallang MRT doesn't as mentioned by Wai earlier.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
only big 1 have, small 1 dun... i'd classify the ones at potong pasir small... (dun mark my words... ;p)
:think: Like that risky liao.

Should I go there and sit till lunch time over... or...

Further than aspario... it's across the road after the MRT and into the potong pasir estate.. :sweat:

Hey cool, thanks!

But I don't remember need to pay leh :think:

no idea about payment cos i have never use wifi @ McD b4 :p

Okie... now it seems to be raining sian.. can't go Macs liao :(

actually all the Macs suppose to have the wireless... but some of the restaurants you might be able to recieve the signals from certain areas... dunno why.. hahaa

Sometimes the wireless is down.. :bsmilie:

Do you guys have to pay for the wireless or is it free? Never used wireless before :p

I've surfed at

- Serene Centre Mac
- Chinatown Pt Mac
- Wisma Atria Mac
- Boat Quay Mac
- IMM Mac

All FOC.. but dunno why the list said 10c.

Thinking of going down later during lunch. Sit there idle.

Heh, you go find out where else got then tell us! :p

It's all in the link up there, still thinking if I should walk over to Potong Pasir's one... will take 30 mins to/fro if I stroll leisurely. :bsmilie:

So far i've tried alot of Mcdonald's in singapore, i can say 90% of them have FREE wireless...:thumbsup: Oh ya, I remember KKH branch don't have wireless at all... :bsmilie:

icarus said:
So far i've tried alot of Mcdonald's in singapore, i can say 90% of them have FREE wireless...:thumbsup: Oh ya, I remember KKH branch don't have wireless at all... :bsmilie:

must be abused by those anxious fathers...:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
must be abused by those anxious fathers...:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: oh yes, one more branch without wifi is Beauty World branch, was there last week - no SSID found :nono: :dunno:

boon keng MRT, the last time i went still got free wifi

i think those neighbour staying around the mac no need to subscribe internet liao...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.