Macdonalds around Potong Pasir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wai said:
boon keng MRT, the last time i went still got free wifi

i think those neighbour staying around the mac no need to subscribe internet liao...lol

Anyone knows if Mcdonald's will turn off their wireless access points when they close shop?

Wai said:
boon keng MRT, the last time i went still got free wifi

i think those neighbour staying around the mac no need to subscribe internet liao...lol
Ah the one under the housing block. Been there using my older notebook can't connect, don't know why. :dunno:

espn said:
Ah the one under the housing block. Been there using my older notebook can't connect, don't know why. :dunno:

can see the access point? the connection not really reliable, it is free so cannot complain much

probably the router hang or someone forgot to turn it on...1 out of 5 times i will have such problem too, but go on another day and it will be fine

icarus said:
Anyone knows if Mcdonald's will turn off their wireless access points when they close shop?

u want to camp there and download files is it? :p

now every login the time limit is 2 or 3 hours (cannot remember the exact), so u will need to re-login when the time is up lor

prob conjestion... the whole mac only on a single adsl line.. besides wireless user, the rest of the restaurants also using.. like the ez-link card, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.