macbook pro 13" screen question

heshanj

Aug 18, 2009
Ho Chi Minh City
pixelogist.me
hey guys.
in a bit of a hurry, sorry if this has been asked before or this is the wrong place to post..
but im just about to make the jump to Mac OS X, with the macbook pro 13" laptop. only 'problem' ive been reading about is the slightly lower than par screen res. currently im using a sony vaio SZ with a 1280x800 screen (same as the macbook) and i dont have any problem with it. should this mac be fine or should i be worried? i havent bought it yet, but im just about to. and i really cant wait for the next release of macbookss, my current laptop is really dying on me, haha. and the 15" is not really my size, too big/heavy(/pricey)

thanks for reading!

hey, i edit, pixel peel, color correct, do crazy stuff on my 13" mbp, the pixels are perfectly fine unless your going to put your face 2 cm fromm the screen then that s problem

Also.. You could try aperture 3 it's pretty slick too :) but if your processin a 30mpx raw file.. The 13" can't keep up quick enough yup :)

hmm.. i m thinking of the 2.8ghz processor.. and maybe upgrade to 8gig ram. still got performance issue? anyway, wat am i saying?! i use a 500D with a max of 15mp. even my old sony vaio can handle those raw files. haha. but if i ever get some full frame monster MP camera, i'll keep this in mind! thanks for the input.. will be macbook-shopping tmr!

Mines the 2.53ghz and 4gig ram previous generation mac and it handles rendering and processing pretty well but with the bigger files it may struggle a little but its not that significant unless your trying to run like 20 apps together :) the best is to keep your mac clean, when trash builds up its going to hurt your processing speed a lot :) haha

yeah. thanks :) mine's 4gigs too, but i might upgrade to 8 if i find i need it. upgrade myself of course. buying an 8gig upgrade from apple is ridiculous, haha