Macau tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
296617979_4b2e12d0d9_o.jpg

any comment for me to improve my skill?? thx!!:D

I've got a shot of the same thing from i believe, the exact same spot. Although I went for a wider focal length and I was lucky with the weather.

http://www.sgl.per.sg/users/denosha/gallery/HongKong/View_of_the_bay

Anyway, my $0.02 is that it's somewhat heavy at the bottom of the frame with most if not all of the detail there so the tight composition gives it a very claustrophobic feel. There also seems to be quite some perspective distortion in the shot with the tower looking like it's leaning in. You can correct this problem with converging verticals in photoshop.

Hi,

I am going to Macau next month. Care to share the location where this shot is taken?

Thanks.

your tower senget, try zoom your lens little bit more to reduce the barrel distortion, btw nice pic

i already use Standard Dual Axis Spirit Level for the straighten...:( still need to ps n adjust the tower?? dunno how to ps...:cry: :embrass:

Hi,

I am going to Macau next month. Care to share the location where this shot is taken?

Thanks.

i also forget the name of church, but i got the pic ... n the map D 1 church #8.. hope can help u go there view n capture pic good than me..:D:D

i already use Standard Dual Axis Spirit Level for the straighten...:( still need to ps n adjust the tower?? dunno how to ps...:cry: :embrass:

i also forget the name of church, but i got the pic ... n the map D 1 church #8.. hope can help u go there view n capture pic good than me..:D:D

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.