Mac users...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ares

Hello,
I would like to ask. How do you guys burn photos to cd to be sent to the lab for printing?Do you guys use iPhoto to burn or...?
Thank you. Any feedback welcome.

Ares said:
Hello,
I would like to ask. How do you guys burn photos to cd to be sent to the lab for printing?Do you guys use iPhoto to burn or...?
Thank you. Any feedback welcome.

You can use iPhoto to burn but it tends to be very messy as the file arrangement if iPhoto.

I usually use Toast to burn my CDs. Its one of those drag and drop kinda program. Very user friendly and allows you to create appropriate folders.

If you don't want to spend $$ on Toast, you can also download Yuburner from the net. It's freeware and can do multi-session burning. You can also burn directly from the Finder. Just slot in a blank CD, mount it on your desktop and drag your picture files in. Then right click and select "burn disk"

same here... i just drag and drop the photos i want developed onto the CD mounted on the desktop or use toast depending on which burner i'm using.

hi Ares, i just create a CD that can be read by other computers and send in the CD to the Lab..

I think the best way would be to use the drag, drop and burn method. No need for Toast or other programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.