Mac Book Pro and Epson r2400 printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfink

Oct 21, 2005
SG - Central
Is anyone using the Intel Mac and Epson R2400 combination? I don't seem to be able to get a good quality result. Printer is fine with windows XP and Mac works fine with canon P8500.

using CS2, aperture and believe I have the latest driver but worth hearing from some one who has got it working well and prepared to share to expertise please?

Thanks
Tony

Is anyone using the Intel Mac and Epson R2400 combination? I don't seem to be able to get a good quality result. Printer is fine with windows XP and Mac works fine with canon P8500.

using CS2, aperture and believe I have the latest driver but worth hearing from some one who has got it working well and prepared to share to expertise please?

Thanks
Tony

What's the result you have?

Hi,
Thin muddy colours and seems like grainy colour lines. Thought it must be the printer driver but perhaps I have some colour mtg settings wrong.

Did you download the R2400 Intel Mac driver from EPSON website?

Hi,
Yes i did. It seemed to load ok, I checked around the internet but it does not seem like there are problems with the driver.
Tony

Is your printer gamma set to 1.8 or 2.2...Mac standard is 1.8 and PC is 2.2...if your Mac is at at 1.8 and printer is at 2.2, printout might be lighter...

Status
Not open for further replies.