M42 to Minolta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh anybody know where to get M42 to Minolta adaptor in singapore... price also...
Try fotografix...chinatown

He should have that as he sells the Zenitar fisheye.....with adapter for KM available.

rgds,
sulhan

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh anybody know where to get M42 to Minolta adaptor in singapore... price also...

Hello bro!
I think I've one new piece in one of my carton. It's M42 to Minolta MD mount.
If you're interested, I'll go and dig it out ;)

PQ23 said:
Hello bro!
I think I've one new piece in one of my carton. It's M42 to Minolta MD mount.
If you're interested, I'll go and dig it out ;)

think mine is AF mount, MD mount is the older Manual one...

u got Maxxum or Dynax or AF mount let me know... price also...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think mine is AF mount, MD mount is the older Manual one...

u got Maxxum or Dynax or AF mount let me know... price also...

No I don't have that. Wa minolta so many different mount ah!!:confused:
I think there's an MD to AF adapter. Not sure if it's easily available here.

PQ23 said:
No I don't have that. Wa minolta so many different mount ah!!:confused:
I think there's an MD to AF adapter. Not sure if it's easily available here.

liddat too long liao, den i put lens in, will lose infinity focusing... Thanks anyway.

hope this is not a silly question -- what lenses will the m42 front support? and will using non-KM lenses still provide AF? :dunno: :dunno:

Trigger Happy said:
hope this is not a silly question -- what lenses will the m42 front support? and will using non-KM lenses still provide AF? :dunno: :dunno:

M42 Lenses will support M42 Camera natively. M42 are manual cameras, thus no AF support at all.

blurblock said:
M42 Lenses will support M42 Camera natively. M42 are manual cameras, thus no AF support at all.

thanks blurblock! the jolos adaptor: http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/minolta_af_lens_adapter.htm
supports zenitar and praktica lenses, do you know what other lenses (makes) that will work with this M42 adaptor? MF is not an issue, just the thought of the possibilities of using lenses like contax are exciting enough ;)

Trigger Happy said:
bought one at $75 yesterday. ;)

K13 marketing at penisula quote me SGD65 for Minolta AF to M42 last week and Alex photo is also selling M42 adaptor's for Nikon & Canon.

hey DCA have u got your adapter? I have one that is to mount M42 lenses on a Minolta MD body (such as X-700)
is this the one u're looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.