m42 to k-mount adapter

lehmon

Sep 4, 2011
Is it even possible to get a hold of the genuine m42-k adapter anymore? Anyone knows where to buy or if any of you guys are letting go? Can sell it to me please? I bought a third party adapter and fully regret it! I can't remove it! I could not remember what I did or what I used to TRY to remove the adapter but there were deep scratches on the adapter and that scratch scratched my lens deep! Wah sayang laaaaaaa :cry:

I'm new to photography and have yet to own a digital, so I don't know if you guys have any lobangs for this. Most shops that I went to don't have, even third party ones took me awhile to find them. Am using a P50/P5 with only manual lens. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you!

Anyone else have any to sell off or know where to get locally? Fengwei sold off his.

I was searching for this adapter as well and saw the original pentax adapter on Pentax webstore selling at US$21.95 which is really affordable. It is a pity that they do not ship to SIngapore. Saw a post somewhere in the Pentaxforum that these are new batches made in Phiilpines instead of Japan. Anybody know if Emjay or any local do carry stocks of them now and (hopefully not marked up too high)? If not, I guess I have to look for some ways to get this from US.
PentaxWebstore.com: Mount Adapter K(35m m Screwmount to Bayonet)

Mr tay at dcc should have one, cause i saw it the last time i was there.

Thanks for the leads guys but i got mine already! Was walking along the thieves market a couple weeks back and saw it. I was dumbfounded! and full of joy! hahha. It's the original one withe 'Asahi Pentax' written on it. Never knew i could find such gem there. Anyways, i heard sungei road's closed? Is it true? Cos that's my fave hunting ground man.

lehmon said:
Thanks for the leads guys but i got mine already! Was walking along the thieves market a couple weeks back and saw it. I was dumbfounded! and full of joy! hahha. It's the original one withe 'Asahi Pentax' written on it. Never knew i could find such gem there. Anyways, i heard sungei road's closed? Is it true? Cos that's my fave hunting ground man.

Did you also see a A* 85mm ... :D

Glad to hear that u manage to get the adapter. Happy shooting

I was searching for this adapter as well and saw the original pentax adapter on Pentax webstore selling at US$21.95 which is really affordable. It is a pity that they do not ship to SIngapore. Saw a post somewhere in the Pentaxforum that these are new batches made in Phiilpines instead of Japan. Anybody know if Emjay or any local do carry stocks of them now and (hopefully not marked up too high)? If not, I guess I have to look for some ways to get this from US.
PentaxWebstore.com: Mount Adapter K(35m m Screwmount to Bayonet)

Hi Gnareslek I m looking this as well.
Maybe we can see there are others who want this as well and we can vpost/comgateway them over?

Hi Gnareslek I m looking this as well.
Maybe we can see there are others who want this as well and we can vpost/comgateway them over?

I managed to get a used one in the end as a new piece local price was twice that at Pentax webstore. Perhaps you can organise a Mass order at the clubsnap marketplace and link from here. Should have quite a few more people interested.