(#M29) - 26 December 2005 –Xmas/Themed Shoot with Haley @ S$60/pax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelShooterz

Feb 5, 2004
Hi, we are bringing to you a special themed model shoot on 26 December 2005.

This time, we are doing a themed shoot in studio. The plan is to do a shoot with Xmas Santarina Costumes. The first two photographs below show the costumes that are scheduled for the shoot.

XmasCom2.jpg

As the costumes are flown in from Japan, there is a small chance that they may not arrive by the date of the shoot. In such a case, the backup plan will be to do the Japanese Schoolgirl Costume series instead (ie the third and fourth photographs). These costumes are also imported from Japan.

Details as follows:

Date: 26 December 2005
Place: Studio (details released to confirmed participants only)
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Cost: S$70 per photographer (S$60 for early birds)
Slots: 7 Slots Available

Chilled Refreshments will also be provided.

Photographers will take turns to shoot in pairs and there would be opportunities to shoot for 20 minutes per costume, ie total of 40 minutes shooting time. Separate arrangements for individual shooting is also possible if you wish to. Lightings will be set up for you or you can adjust the lightings yourself. Different backgrounds will be used for each costume.

So why hesitate? Pm me today or preferably, email me at modelshooterz@NO SPAM HERE yahoo.com.sg to reserve your spot today! (remove the words NOSPAMHERE before emailing - duh!).

Kindly provide the following particulars for easy contacting and dissemination of information.

1. CS Nick
2. Name
3. Email address
4. Handphone number

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 18 December 2005 2359 Hrs will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $60 instead of $70. Early birds will have to provide the above particulars and do a money transfer of S$60 to POSB Account (008-55117-0).

When making payment, kindly include your forum nick or name as your initials in the e-banking form so that I can track your payment. Once you have successfully transferred the $$$, do drop me a pm or email immediately to inform me of this so that I can verify payment. You may also wish to retain the electronic confirmation receipt at your end as proof of payment.

Why wait? Join today!

The model scheduled for today’s shoot is our one and only Haley!

Here’s a photograph of Haley at a recent event:

DSC_7420.jpg

up for haley...

Thanks!

Those interested can contact me to book your slot today!

wenPLUSam said:
up for haley...

Will confirm my attendance by tmr...

Anyone interested feel free to contact me!

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --

Anyone interested feel free to contact me!

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --

Slots are running out fast, book yours today!

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --
4. -- Reserved --

Hi there, I'm interested for the shoot. But I wasn't sure whether I'll be free on that day (scare need to book in camp early), so how? I put it as tentative can? :think:

Slots are running out fast, book yours today!

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --
4. -- Reserved --
5.You Hong

Youhong and Maddog please check your pm.
Anyone else who is interested please email/pm me as it is easier to track than when filling in the names directly in the thread above.

Just a reminder that the early bird promotion ends at 2359 tonight! Get your slots today!

1. -- Booked --
2. -- Booked --
3. -- CONFIRMED --
4. -- Booked --
5. -- Booked --

Reserved List
1. -- Waiting --

Ok, I've made the payment already at 1711Hrs... Check to see if you've received it... SMS me to inform me. :) Looking forward... Just hope I dun get extra duties that day... :think:

Check your pm/email!

Youhong said:
Ok, I've made the payment already at 1711Hrs... Check to see if you've received it... SMS me to inform me. :) Looking forward... Just hope I dun get extra duties that day... :think:

Just a reminder that the early bird promotion ends at 2359 tonight! Get your slots today!

1. -- Booked --
2. -- Booked --
3. -- CONFIRMED --
4. -- Booked --
5. -- CONFIRMED --
6. -- CONFIRMED --

Reserved List
1. -- Waiting --

I was wondering if there's any props available such as a christmas tree, presents, ribbon sprays etc. That will definitely make shooting more fun and gives photographers more room for creativity... Juz a suggestion. ;)

thats nice. n party poppers..hahahah... "snow flakes" too :D

it seems like this is gonna be a FUN shoot eh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.