Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelShooterz

Feb 5, 2004
(#M28) - 17 December 2005 – Outdoor Chic/Bikini Shoot S$30/pax

Hi, we are bringing to you yet another model shoot on 17 December 2005

Details as follows:

Date: 17 December 2005
Place: Outdoor (details released to confirmed participants only)
Time: 8am - 11am
Cost: S$35 per photographer (S$30 for early birds)
Slots: 6 Slots Available

Chilled Refreshments will also be provided.

We are planning to have 3-4 main changes – 1-2 changes of casual/chic outfits and 1-2 changes of bikini.

As this is a group shoot, you will be having about 3 hours of shooting time with the model, excluding changing and rest times. We shall proceed only if there's sufficient participation.

So why hesitate? Pm me today or preferably, email me at modelshooterz@NO SPAM HERE yahoo.com.sg to reserve your spot today! (remove the words NOSPAMHERE before emailing - duh!).

Kindly provide the following particulars for easy contacting and dissemination of information.

1. CS Nick
2. Name
3. Email address
4. Handphone number

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 10 December 2005 2359 Hrs will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $30 instead of $35. Early birds will have to provide the above particulars and do a money transfer of S$30 to POSB Account (008-55117-0).

When making payment, kindly include your forum nick or name as your initials in the e-banking form so that I can track your payment. Once you have successfully transferred the $$$, do drop me a pm or email immediately to inform me of this so that I can verify payment. You may also wish to retain the electronic confirmation receipt at your end as proof of payment.

Why wait? Join today!

Sample photographs of the scheduled model:

GL4.jpg

Hi there!
I'm interested !!! ;) But I'm not those professionals.. I'm using the Fujifilm Finpix S5500 Digital camera... Can I reserve a slot for myself? But I'm not sure whether I can book out early enough to go for the shoot... :( Is there an alternative date and timing??

Hi, thanks for your support.

There is no issue with using a S5500 - there many types of people who have joined my shoot - both using high end as well as low end equipment - most important is that you have fun and enjoy yourself during the shoot - in fact sometimes those newbies do get to talk with the oldbies during the shoot and swap pointers!

Could you email me at the email address stated above with your particulars (also in the first post) to reserve your slot? Thanks!

Youhong said:
Hi there!
I'm interested !!! ;) But I'm not those professionals.. I'm using the Fujifilm Finpix S5500 Digital camera... Can I reserve a slot for myself? But I'm not sure whether I can book out early enough to go for the shoot... :( Is there an alternative date and timing??

check pm :)

Hot response - book your slot today!

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --
4. -- Reserved --

Anyone still interested can contact me and you'll be placed on the reserve list, or a second shoot may be organised if there is sufficient "overflow".

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --
4. -- Reserved --
5. -- CONFIRMED --
6. -- Reserved --

Reserve List

1. -- Waiting --

Those who have been reserved a slot should try to confirm your place asap or it might be given up to others.

Thanks to all for your support.

Will be transferring the cash for myself and my friend tmr :)

ModelShooterz said:

Anyone still interested can contact me and you'll be placed on the reserve list, or a second shoot may be organised if there is sufficient "overflow".

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --
4. -- Reserved --
5. -- CONFIRMED --
6. -- Reserved --

Reserve List

1. -- Waiting --

Those who have been reserved a slot should try to confirm your place asap or it might be given up to others.

no experience in shooting this kind of event, but hope to start learning.. CAN ???

Yo Mike!

I've gotten your pm and email as well - check your email, I've replied to your email already.

Cheers!

MikeElliot said:
Hi Buddy,

Dec is a rainy season, so any back-up plan in case it rain?

Yr model looks cute.... may I know her name?

Thanks

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --
4. -- Reserved --
5. -- CONFIRMED --
6. -- CONFIRMED --

Reserve List

1. -- Waiting --
2. -- Waiting --
3. -- Waiting --

money transferred for 2 persons :)

Thanks to one and all for their support - I'll be emailing those who showed interest separately. Thanks again!

Mods please help to close this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.