(#M25) – 24/25 Sept 2005 – Last Min Australian Model Bikini Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelShooterz

Feb 5, 2004
Hi, we are having a last minute shoot planned for this weekend.

The model is a Caucasian model from Australia which we have specially arranged for all of you out there.

Details are as follows:

Date/Time: Either 24 Sept 2005, 8-11am OR 25 Sept 2005, 3-6pm
Place: Outdoor (details released to confirmed participants only)
Cost: S$60 per photographer
Slots: 6 Slots Available

Chilled Refreshments will also be provided.

We are planning to have 3-4 main changes, with casual/chic outfits as well as changes of bikini.

As this is a group shoot, you will be having about 3 hours of shooting time with the model, excluding changing and rest times. We shall proceed only if there's sufficient participation.

For this particular shoot, due to the short time, I will be closing reservations by 2359 on Wednesday. Only serious participants who are able to confirm for the shoot and will be guaranteed not to back out need to apply.

To achieve maximum flexibility, please indiciate whether you wish to participate for the 24th or 25th slot, or better yet, if you are able to make it for both (would make it easier for me to schedule)

As usual, I will require payment to confirm your place (to POSB Account (008-55117-0)).

So why hesitate? Pm me today or preferably, email me at modelshooterz@NO SPAM HERE yahoo.com.sg to reserve your spot today! (remove the words NOSPAMHERE before emailing - duh!).

Kindly provide the following particulars for easy contacting and dissemination of information.

1. CS Nick
2. Name
3. Email address
4. Handphone number

Why wait? Join today!

Photo of the Model:

Chloe.jpg

24 Sept 2005
1. -- Reserved (A)--

25 Sept 2005

24 Sept 2005
1. -- Reserved (A)--