#M20 - Two Models Outdoor Casual/Bikini Shoot for $40/pax - 3 July 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelShooterz

Feb 5, 2004
Hi all, we are bringing to you yet another model shoot on 3 July 2005.

Further Details as follows:
Date: 3 July
Place: Outdoor (details released to confirmed participants only)
Time: 3pm - 6pm
Cost: $45 per photographer (S$40 for early birds)
Slots: 8 Slots Available

The models need no further introduction. A number of you would already know of them. They are our famous duo, Wendy & Amelia!

To preempt all those of you who are raring to jump on the "Got-Parental-Consent?" bandwagon, the models have informed us that getting parental consent would not be a problem. The consent will be provided to participants of this shoot upon request.

As there are two models, the 8 photographers will be split up into two groups. A group of 4 will shoot one model and the other 4, the other model. Both groups will swap after a predetermined period of time.

We plan to have three to four changes – essentially combinations of casual and bikini-top styles.

As this is a group shoot, you will be having 3+ hours of shooting time with both models, excluding changing and rest times. We shall only proceed if there's sufficient participation.

So why hesitate? Pm me today or preferably, email me at modelshooter88@NO SPAM HERE yahoo.com.sg to reserve your spot today! (remove the words NOSPAMHERE before emailing - duh!). When emailing, kindly provide your name, email and hp number for easy contacting. Also, we would be grateful if you could let us know if you're planning to drive to the shoot (it would make any contingency transportation arrangement midway during the shoot possible)

P.S. Regulars or Early Birds who confirm before 31 June 2005 will get to enjoy our early bird rate of $40 instead of $45. Early birds will have to provide the above particulars and internet transfer of S$40 to POSB Account (008-55117-0). When making payment, kindly include your forum nick or name as your initials in the e-banking form so that I can track your payment. Once you have successfully transferred the $$$, do drop me a pm or email immediately to inform us of this so that we can verify payment. You may also wish to retain the electronic confirmation receipt at your end as proof of payment.

ups for amelia and wendy =) spoonful of honey~

Thanks render.

Date: 3 July 2005

Are they the one that did the TFPs recently? Name sounds familiar..... :think:

yup dats rite

Did I misread? Bikini? Haha!

yea so? any unsatisfication with that? =) its eyes feasting! love ya girls..

isit v funny?!?

I do not see how this is relevant or appropriate. Please don't go OT. If you must, please pm or email me instead. Thanks!

Lars said:

2 models for $40 = 1 model for $20. Contact us today if you're interested!

Date: 3 July 2005

Come on... Let give this 2 young girls some encouragement. They are not that bad.

Thanks for your encouragement Elise. Anyone else who's interested can pm or email me. Thanks!

elise_ng said:
Come on... Let give this 2 young girls some encouragement. They are not that bad.

Uppzz for both or em... Both have matured over the shoots.. Good to work with..

Lars said:

We plan to have three to four changes – essentially combinations of casual and bikini-top styles.

As in bikini like styled fashioned clothes,if its full bikini, then it has to be either in the studio or beach

so did anyone go for the shoot?

don't usually ask doesn't mean i am not interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.