Status
Not open for further replies.

adorable

Jun 8, 2009
Bury Road
M1 to offer iPhones to customers later this year
Posted: 13 October 2009 1334 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

A MobileOne Ltd (M1) logo in Singapore. (file pic)

SINGAPORE: Singapore's MobileOne Ltd (M1) said on Tuesday it has reached an agreement with US computing giant Apple to sell the iconic iPhone to customers later this year.

However, the telecommunications firm said that information on pricing, tariffs and availability dates will be released later.

"M1 and Apple have reached an agreement to bring iPhone to customers in Singapore later this year," the Singapore company said in a statement.

"M1 looks forward to offering iPhone and a range of tailored service plans to customers in Singapore."

Rival company Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) began offering Apple's third generation network iPhones late last year.

- AFP/CNA/so

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1011008/1/.html

lol too too too late i already jump ship since Jul haha M1 have lost many customers hahah

$%&$%@^ just jump ship to Singtel last week!!

Its better to be late than never...so long Starhub :flame:

wat???? too late 4 me...:eek:

Isn't an iphone an iphone, regardless of service provider :bsmilie:

Do you think the Starhub will also get iPhone?

I guess by the time they get the contract, Singapore would be overly saturated with iPhones...too late, I guess.

They should start looking into new strategy.

This maybe a finishing blow to Starhub... :think:

how come i get a feeling that singtel plan to finish their rivals off....:think:

I guess by the time they get the contract, Singapore would be overly saturated with iPhones...too late, I guess.

They should start looking into new strategy.

This maybe a finishing blow to Starhub... :think:

Maybe not! Starhub can get Microsoft Pink Phone!

Starhub sux... i experienced it the hard way. switched from Singnet BB to Starhub and it is worse :thumbsd:

Hero is disappointing. I tried my sister's phone, it is laggy. The interface is good thou. The camera is really slow.

I had great experience with Starhub so far. However I'm using the basic stuff only. Calls, sms, some data and roaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.