M1 get iPhone deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero is disappointing. I tried my sister's phone, it is laggy. The interface is good thou. The camera is really slow.

I had great experience with Starhub so far. However I'm using the basic stuff only. Calls, sms, some data and roaming.

Which part is lagging? I am using one myself. :think:

i gues M1 subscription rates for iPhone will be cheaper than Singtel ...

Urgh ... first Singtel and now M1 ... when is Starhub's turn?

SH's probably more concerned about protecting its SCV subscriber base for now.

The iPhone model works well for large operators who already have the lion's share and want to protect it (e.g. Singtel, AT&T, etc), or smaller operators who are desperate to win over subscribers (e.g. M1, True, etc). Anyone familiar with the iPhone business model knows too well the "price" operators need to bend over, sorry, I mean pay to Apple.

I don't see SH being pressured into joining the fray anytime soon. But then again, these truly are desperate times. So we'll see.

STARHUB is eyeing the iphone subscriber base
they have a subscription plan that is cheaper & better than singtel

image.img.png

http://www.starhub.com/smartsurf.html

When iPhone 3GS launched, there were people queued for 5 hours. I think for M1, queue will not be that long

Still waiting for M1 to release their service plan and pricing..... :think:
Currently, iphone 3gs is out of stock, some of my SingTel friends have make reservations and are still waiting, wonder how confident M1 is to really bring in by year end.... X my fingers! :dunno:

Oh dear. Anyone else think that the messaging within that banner is really accidently ironic?
Green seems to be the wrong colour to use especially when they are having such a bad year..

STARHUB is eyeing the iphone subscriber base
they have a subscription plan that is cheaper & better than singtel

image.img.png

http://www.starhub.com/smartsurf.html

Still waiting for M1 to release their service plan and pricing..... :think:
Currently, iphone 3gs is out of stock, some of my SingTel friends have make reservations and are still waiting, wonder how confident M1 is to really bring in by year end.... X my fingers! :dunno:

Out of stock ? New stock came in Singtel released them on the 7th OCt which was last week. You mean to say its out of stock again after 1 week ?

Out of stock ? New stock came in Singtel released them on the 7th OCt which was last week. You mean to say its out of stock again after 1 week ?

SingTel only release this batch of stocks after M1 announce they will be launching iphone in year-end. Prior to that, they keep saying the stock haven't come in. That's why my friends waited for quite some time, others might be waiting as well..... :think:

SingTel only release this batch of stocks after M1 announce they will be launching iphone in year-end. Prior to that, they keep saying the stock haven't come in. That's why my friends waited for quite some time, others might be waiting as well..... :think:

not really, i got my singtel phone just b4 M1 announced it

if you still want to buy from singtel can buy online, no queue and ready stocks

https://www.singtelshop.com/iphone/

M1 plans will be cheaper and more attractive...

Reserved my iphone with M1 already but still waiting....................
How many of you all have done so too? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.