M1 Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

catseye

Hi....

With Sitex here and all this talk about Starhub vs Singnet, any bros/sis here have checked out and/or considering M1 Broadband as well!

This seems like the ultimate in mobile internet ... imagine can even surf and post in CS while waiting for the Fireworks to begin :)

My Singnet contract ends in Jan and very tempted to switch to this new camp.

Cheers!

My PacNet BB ends Feb, 2007 was looking at the M1 W/L BB via their 3G network, it looks quite attractive but not knowing how the performance is a worry.

Good thing the minimum commitment is only 6months. Service starts on 6Dec... would be interesting to hear from those early adopters.

../azul123

looks interesting.

These plans will come with NO additional fixed phone line charges unlike other fixed broadband operators. They will also be extended to enterprise customers without any additional premium charges unlike other broadband operators.

** Does this mean it also applies to corporate lines?:think:

These are 2 different programs, the M1 is covered throughout entire Singapore thru their 3G network much like a true entire island cover, whereas the other is in hot designated area but free service.

If you are claiming this thru company like me I am more incline to opt for the M1 W/L BB where are I can work at Changi beach or EastCoast or anywhere I like.

../azul123

6 month sound good to try...

modem can also 'borrow'...

might try...

looks interesting.

These plans will come with NO additional fixed phone line charges unlike other fixed broadband operators. They will also be extended to enterprise customers without any additional premium charges unlike other broadband operators.

** Does this mean it also applies to corporate lines?:think:

Googled. Corporate cost more than personal line. They have a T&C between corporate and personal line.

(Edited) .. hehe Just called M1, apparently nothing in Sitex even, only the press release in M1 web! So if you guys see anything in Sitex do let us know.

Got long list of questions:

GSM 3G reception
Shortest is 6 months contract?
SignupFreebies?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.