M for Macro~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Hi guys,
Got my lens on friday~ Really happy to own this lens~ Hmm, been raining recently and i don't really have a chance to try out outdoor macro, so got to do some shots at home (ya, walking around to find things to shoot with it). Hmm, 1st attempt with handheld (except the first shot), C&Cs welcome~

1) You'll Never Walk Alone~ Macro~

Wanted the shadow to make it look like some flare or something around the bird on my jersey and thus i use the creative PP from LR to bring it out. If i use the original colours, it will all be red and hard to see the shadow~~

Edited-5971forweb.jpg

2) Droplet on My Sprinkler

Ya, time to clean up the sprinker... : P

Edited-6121forweb.jpg

3) Droplets Macro - Glass Cold

Edited-6160forweb.jpg

4) Droplets Macro - Lights

Edited-6153forweb.jpg

5) Droplets Macro - Blue

Edited-6143forweb.jpg

Congrats on your new toy.

#2, 4 and 5 seem not enough DOF, too thin. Prefer the entire droplet to be in focus.

YNWA ;)

Congrats on your new toy.

#2, 4 and 5 seem not enough DOF, too thin. Prefer the entire droplet to be in focus.

YNWA ;)

Thanks, grumpy!
Hehe, ya, shot with max aperture, handheld and Manual focus for #2-#5. Couldn't setup tripod anywhere anyhow at home... Wait kena scolding by mum... Haha. :sweat:
Thanks man~ Err, by the way, what is YNWA? :think:

Thanks, grumpy!
Hehe, ya, shot with max aperture, handheld and Manual focus for #2-#5. Couldn't setup tripod anywhere anyhow at home... Wait kena scolding by mum... Haha. :sweat:
Thanks man~ Err, by the way, what is YNWA? :think:

Open tripod, shoot and quickly keep before mum nag lah

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

Open tripod, shoot and quickly keep before mum nag lah

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

Haha, she locks on faster than my new lens lor! :bsmilie:

Yeah~ Liverpool for me~ But maybe this motto is why they never walk alone like champion~:sweat:

王者是孤独的。。。:bsmilie:

The source of my Music~ My Life~

Edited-6218.jpg

Play on, the Rhythm of Life~

Edited-6245.jpg

Rewind~ For good memories~

Edited-6246.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.