Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Maple.jpg

Date : 23 and 24 MAY 2009 (SAT & SUN)

THEME : SEXY Fashion / BIKINI / LINGERIE

RATE : $85 per head (OUTDOOR)/ $105 per head (BIKINI ) / $125 per head (HOTEL LINGERIE)

TIME : PICK A SLOT

Ratio : 6 : 1 ( as usual to start )

Environment : Depending on session

I have invited her over the weekend .... so u decide what u want ?

23 MAY 2009 (1500 to 1730 hrs) - OUTDOOR FASHION

23 MAY 2009 (1830 to 2045 hrs) - HOTEL LINGERIE

23 MAY 2009 (2045 to 2300 hrs) - HOTEL LINGERIE

24 MAY 2009 (0930 to 1200) - OUTDOOR FASHION or

OUTDOOR BIKINI

In all order to facilitate my planning and logistics, confirmation is upon payment only. Once payment is made, there is no refund if you cancel but we do suggest u find a replacement. Think carefully and check your availability before CUT OFF DATE - 17 MAY 2009. The final response on Sunday will determine whether she is coming over or not ..so, u decide ? :).

As for 24 MAY 2009, the choice with the fastest take-up will be the final one. Do state your preference.

As usual, keep it simple, email me at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk to book a slot

keep the emails coming ...... :)

thanks for the emails... watch this space for update :)

She def have the X-factor :lovegrin:

Hi Zeckson,

I think you may have miss my email... I am keen to take up the 23 MAY 2009 (1830 to 2045 hrs) - HOTEL LINGERIE session. Pls count me in and advise on payment? Thanks!

Ken

Hi Zeckson,

I think you may have miss my email... I am keen to take up the 23 MAY 2009 (1830 to 2045 hrs) - HOTEL LINGERIE session. Pls count me in and advise on payment? Thanks!

Ken

Hello Ken,

Thanks for your interest. I did not receive any email from anybody. AhV bro is my Singapore arm and is solely responsible for all Singapore logistics. The email you sent to belongs to him. I am sure he might have missed your email unintentionally. I apologize for that.

Do be patient with us. We are sorting out the logistics on both sides now. Please wait for our notification which is coming real soon.

Once again, thanks for your interest. I can assure you, you will not regret your decision. :)

Hi Zeckson

R u coming to Singapore to host this and the other shoot ?

Hi Zeckson

R u coming to Singapore to host this and the other shoot ?

Yes, I will be coming down to Singapore to host all my shoots and assist in the direction and aid newbies on their shots. During the session, I will also answer questions from participants on photographic techniques, if they so wanna know. :)

Woh... Seems good. More and more responses coming in... Let's hope we have enough people to bring Maple over. :)

RATE : $85 per head (OUTDOOR)/ $105 per head (BIKINI ) / $125 per head (HOTEL LINGERIE)

1. RL (CONFIRMED)
2. SW ( tentative )
3. ZL (tentative)

1. LKT ( tentative )
2. KO ( tentative )
3. SW (tentative )
4. NTH ( tentative )
5. LL ( tentative)
6. V (tentative)

1. JY (tentative)

OUTDOOR BIKINI ------> this is more popular :devil:

1. ZF ( tentative )
2. LL (tentative)

In order to facilitate my planning and logistics, confirmation is upon payment only. THANK YOU for your understanding. Tentative status will not guarantee a slot as we do need to settle the logistics asap. Payment instructions has been sent out, so hurry .... inform me once you have transferred your funds :) Slots are filling up progressively....keep the emails coming.. early birds get the worm

I have used your initials from your emails to me to update the status.. and lastly CS nicks .. if I have made any mistake , do forgive me..... cos my eyes are popping out liao ... both are "M"s :confused:

I have used your initials from your emails to me to update the status.. and lastly CS nicks .. if I have made any mistake , do forgive me..... cos my eyes are popping out liao ... both are "M"s :confused:

Bro AhV, my eyes also pop out and heart beat stopped for a second when I saw KO ... who bear the same initial as me .. :sweatsm: :sweat:

LATE EVENING UPDATE

1. RL (CONFIRMED)
2. SW ( tentative )
3. ZL (tentative)
4. NTH (CONFIRMED)

1. LKT ( tentative )
2. KO ( CONFIRMED )
3. SW (tentative )
4. NTH (CONFIRMED)
5. LL ( tentative)
6. V (tentative)

1. JY (tentative)

1. ZF ( tentative )
2. LL (tentative)

In order to facilitate my planning and logistics, confirmation is upon payment only. THANK YOU for your understanding. Tentative status will not guarantee a slot as we do need to settle the logistics asap. Payment instructions has been sent out, so hurry .... inform me once you have transferred your funds :) Slots are filling up progressively....keep the emails coming.. early birds get the worm

WEE HOUR UPDATE

1. RL (CONFIRMED)
2. SW ( tentative )
3. ZL (CONFIRMED)
4. NTH (CONFIRMED)

1. KO ( CONFIRMED )
2. NTH (CONFIRMED)
3. V (CONFIRMED)
4. JY (CONFIRMED)

5 0R 6 ? LKT ( tentative )
5 OR 6 ? SW (tentative ) --- > may the 'fast hand fast leg' dudes grab their slots ...:sweat:
5 OR 6 ? LL ( tentative)

1. ......... ) IF ANYONE HAS SPECIAL REQUESTS
2. ......... ) FOR PRIVATE SESSION, DO EMAIL ME ....
3. ......... )
4. ......... ) MEANWHILE, STILL OPEN TO 6:1 BOOKING...
5. ......... )
6. ......... ) HURRY !

24 MAY 2009 (0930 to 1200)

1. ZF ( tentative )
2. LL (tentative)

Status
Not open for further replies.