(M#17) – Artistic Nude Shoot – 19 Feb (Sat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelShooterz

Feb 5, 2004
Spinoff from this thread here as its getting messy to handle two shoots in one thread.

Date: 19 Feb 2005
Type: Artistic Nude
Time: 2 - 6pm
Location: Studio (Details to be released to confirm participants)
Cost: $120
Slots available: 7

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 4 February 2005, 2359HRS will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $100 instead of the usual $120.

1. -- reserved --
2. -- reserved --
3. -- reserved --
4. -- reserved --
5. -- reserved --

1. -- reserved --
2. -- reserved --
3. -- reserved --
4. -- reserved --
5. -- reserved --
6. -- reserved --

Those who had indicated interest and were reserved a slot, please check your email on confirmation details.

can we see how the model look like?

ModelShooterz said:
Spinoff from this thread here as its getting messy to handle two shoots in one thread.

Type: Artistic Nude
Location: Studio (Details to be released to confirm participants)
Cost: $120
Slots available: 7

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 4 February 2005, 2359HRS will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $100 instead of the usual $120.

1. -- reserved --
2. -- reserved --
3. -- reserved --
4. -- reserved --
5. -- reserved --

can i ask u if Nude photography is allowed in singapore?

velvet said:
can i ask u if Nude photography is allowed in singapore?

I think artistic nude photography is allowed in Singapore. If not the painters and art students at NAFA will be the first in the world to do nude painting behind bars.

velvet said:
can we see how the model look like?

I guess that will be impossible over the net. Modelshootzer got to protect the privacy of the model, you would not want the model's relative to see this and later her whole clan knows about it and she be condemmed?

I am not related with Modelshooterz in anyway, but logically, if you really want to know how does the model look like, you might want to go down to his studio to see the picture. But if I am joining the shoot, chances are I would not bother to know how does the model look like. As long as the figure is nice, I guess it is ok, Modelshooterz is a photographer, so I trust he will get someone at least to a certain standard, and will not ask people to pay for free calender shoots, using photographs of model that is not part of the shoot to lure other photographers and definately not increase the price for the model shoot without prior notification and attribute it to typo error.

confirmed participants pls check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.