M-14 Airsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wired

Dec 12, 2006
Yishun
Just experimenting with a wireless flash.

gun6.jpg

Hmm, how did u get your airsofts? Got lobang?

Err.....careful guys, don't think this sort of sporting accessory is legal in Singapore.

Maybe in a gun-club....not otherwise.

Bernard

Eh TS may not even be from Singapore.... ;)

Good shot :thumbsup: ...

Hmm... IMHO, maybe the backdrop is too dark? can change to some camo colours which will bring out the "mood of the equipment"? maybe white backdrop will bring out the details too... :think: tighter crop maybe?

Cheers...

Thanks ravenfoo, my brother collects airsoft guns and this was taken in a country were airsoft is legal. We never have the time to buy a canvass since im only staying for a couple of days. So, we just took a sleeping bag and shot some pics within a garage with flourescent lighting and using a sb600 flash.

legality of the possesion of the rifle isn't the main topic here.

bg can be improved.. it's kinda messy right now.. if the mess in intentional eg: some like the crinkled cloth look then at least get 1 continuous cloth that doesn't show the connecting seams.

Or PS the seams away.

And also.. iron the cloth at the same time.. crinkled look and crumpled cloth doesn't do for me.

OK, I'll give it a shot (no pun intended).....

Right, you have the rifle fitted out with bipod and telescopic sights. Typical sniper set-up...

How about positioning it at an open window. Use natural lighting. If you have a few dummy rounds (brass ones), having a few lying around helps. Place 1 or 2 B&W photos of an individual on the floor.....

I don't have any problem with the flash in this picture. However, I am also of the opinion that a camo backdrop would have improved the mood of the picture, plus, it's OK to have crumpled camo.

My 2 cents.

Bernard

Hi, Thanks for the suggestions, next time we will do it with more lighting or within natural light, we just use whatever we can scrap at that time. but with dummy rounds... kinda hard to find in my place especially with the same rounds or caliber as M-14. Anyway, noted for the camo backdrop...thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.