LZ10 same as L10?

tek

Apr 14, 2005
Read that the L10 seems to be a great PNS cam to have. i'm wondering, is the LZ10 the same as L10?

any idea where is it still available? any other PNS cams worth considering?

L10 - DSLR

LZ10 - High Performance Compact

ooooooo thanks for the clarification.

Read that the L10 seems to be a great PNS cam to have. i'm wondering, is the LZ10 the same as L10?

any idea where is it still available? any other PNS cams worth considering?

Recently bought 2 LZ10s at $149 brand new. Using that as my backup camera (AA batts) in case anything happens to my main cam :bsmilie:

Recently bought 2 LZ10s at $149 brand new. Using that as my backup camera (AA batts) in case anything happens to my main cam :bsmilie:

so where exactly did you get it at $149 ? my gf owns one and its a great camera. would be nice to own one too

The LZ10 recycle rate after taking a pic with flash is super slow. The screen blacks out for around 8 - 10 secs then can be used. AF also quite slow but for its price, its quite good lah. I bought mine for $155 already quite cheap, $149 is really cheap.

The LZ10 recycle rate after taking a pic with flash is super slow. The screen blacks out for around 8 - 10 secs then can be used. AF also quite slow but for its price, its quite good lah. I bought mine for $155 already quite cheap, $149 is really cheap.

my gf bought at HN Raffles @ $179 months ago

what enticed me was the performance of the camera .. 5X zoom and great performance. the noise isnt as bad compared to my other comapcts . i dont experience super slow flash.. what batteries were you using ? i passed her my eneloop

here is my LZ8 for a candid group shot..
0c8319f0.jpg

Wow.

Ya the noise performance is really not bad already especially when u consider the price. I am using 2700mah GP recharageble batteries.

my gf bought at HN Raffles @ $179 months ago

what enticed me was the performance of the camera .. 5X zoom and great performance. the noise isnt as bad compared to my other comapcts . i dont experience super slow flash.. what batteries were you using ? i passed her my eneloop

is the LZ10 still available in the market? i can't find it anywhere in singapore.