LYNN will be at Click!

clickcameras

Sep 19, 2012
Singapore
Hello all CS brothers/sisters,

I'd just like to thank all of you especially those who have given me such kind comments that my service has been good. I've also received many enquiries as to why you don't see me at Click! when you go down. So I created this thread to indicate when I will be down at Click!

Would love to see you guys at the store and have a chat :) maybe poison you with Leica M...... :p

Lynn

Last edited:
Hello all CS brothers/sisters,

I'd just like to thank all of you especially those who have given me such kind comments that my service has been good. I've also received many enquiries as to why you don't see me at Click! when you go down. So I created this thread to indicate when I will be down at Click!

Would love to see you guys at the store and have a chat :) maybe poison you with Leica M...... :p

Lynn

:eek: you shoot rangefinders?!

clickcameras said:
Yes, I have M9-P, Canon 5DM3, Canon 6D, Fuji X-E1 and Leica D-Lux 5 Titanium edition

Lynn

Collector! Kool. Went to d Leica akademie?

clickcameras said:
No.... I self-learn haha :p but obviously I'm nowhere near as pro as you guys so I try to keep learning

Lynn

Yeah. Those guys r good. I'm just a noob. Haha.

clickcameras said:
I heard you like Leica, come and try the Monochrome! :)

I'll be there about 430pm today.

Lynn

Was there half an hour ago. Haha. Yeah. Leica is legendary.

clickcameras said:
I'm here now!

Lynn

Catch u next time k. M at ion now. Haf a great day. Cheers.

Is the Tamron 24-70 in yet?:) you have the sigma 35mm? Please PM me the price. Thanks.

wah... what a collection you have!
the titanium one...

moi jin jelly... :(

EDMW language spotted