LX7 $699 and RX100 $969 coming this Thursday!

xtrader

May 15, 2006
I was at MS colour, these I was told.

If these are the prices, pany one is expected but sony is seriously overpriced oonce again.. :eek:

anyone got the LX7 already...?

Retail price... or MS Color's shop price ??

Interested in the LX7... just hoping that the battery rates much better than that of Canon S100... :think:

any shop has it? interested to get 1...

Just checked with Alan and Cathay photo. Both don't have stock yet. Anyone knows where I can get the LX-7 ?

Just checked with Alan and Cathay photo. Both don't have stock yet. Anyone knows where I can get the LX-7 ?

the last i checked with them was ETA September 2012.

I just called MS Color they said 730SGD.

Oh Ya not in yet also. MS Color said Panasonic delayed the shipment.

thatnikon said:
I tot was $699?

I called the main branch just now. I ask not 699 the guy said no its always 730.

bought one at $730 at Alan 8g card and case.
Didn't want to wait.

bought one at $730 at Alan 8g card and case.
Didn't want to wait.

I called SLR they quoted 680 with GST cash and nets only...Dont know why so cheap. the rest i called is 730-799.

I called SLR they quoted 680 with GST cash and nets only...Dont know why so cheap. the rest i called is 730-799.

SLRR always sell cheaper (at least most of the time).
I asked them before, they told me that their boss wanted volume and not really aiming at high profit but slow turnovers.
Perhaps the price might drop alittle further later in late sept or oct..

You sure they have stocks? Double confirm again?

I called Lucky Store at Holland Village, they said 720 cash only. They offer free delivery.