lichtleiter

Deregistered
Apr 1, 2009
I'm not sure if you guys have seen these before. But for me it looks amazing

c0036985_0364245.jpg

c0036985_0365224.jpg

c0036985_0371898.jpg

Looks like a CAD picture.

Yes, its a 3D rendering. I work in product design and usually the 3D model comes first for presentation purposes.

aw cmon at least keep it at 10 megapixels...

Micro 4/3s. 12 megapixels is not a problem.

Problem is the lens. 12-42 that's that small? Are we looking at f/5.6 to f/8?

seems to me it's another new series of m4/3 with slimmer body and interchangable lenses...like the prototype olympus has shown during the previous events...

Will be interesting product to rival entry DSLR and prosumers...

always had a soft spot for panny camera,any link to where u found this pic?

Seem odd to have the zoom rocker at the same time with interchangeable lens. Or the attached lens can be zoom using the rocker. Interesting.. waiting to find out more

Possibly the rocker is used to zoom in/out during viewing pictures after it is taken...

i thought the LX3 was sweet looking..... this looks even better !!!

cant guess what that attachment at hotshoe is (electronic viewfinder attachment ??)

cant wait to see the specs

quite interesting... similar concept as the oly one... think i saw the prototype/concept display in one of the event at oly booth... yellow color one...

this pic was floated before in 2007/2008. it was a design concept study by a student from japan on a EVIL camera design based on four-thirds or micro four thirds. can't find the original dpreview thread, but there was a long discussion about this concept.

notice the four thirds logo on the bottom left of the camera (2nd pic) and also the lens release button next to the lens?

four-thirds logo here: http://www.four-thirds.org/en/microft/logo.html

Olympus will be launching their m4/3 with body size similar to LX3 this June from certain sources from the web...

While Panasonic has also commented that they will also come out with similar concept by year end, G1/GH1 was only the beginning...

i think the concept is interchangable lens.

c0036985_22432453.jpg

micro.gif

from Hiro Sakae?

Last edited:
are we looking at interchangeable lenses? or wld this "lx4" just be 14-42mm
the LX series seems to be getting into the UWA eh...

Yay!!! an affordable digital rangefinder!!! I won't mind sticking a Voigtlander external vf on the hotshoe. (now transferrring some pennies from the Leica MP kitty to a new Panny jar. :)

i dont think interchangeable lens means rangefinder......... also no signs of any triangulation windows

this pic was floated before in 2007/2008. it was a design concept study by a student from japan on a EVIL camera design based on four-thirds or micro four thirds. can't find the original dpreview thread, but there was a long discussion about this concept.

notice the four thirds logo on the bottom left of the camera (2nd pic) and also the lens release button next to the lens?

four-thirds logo here: http://www.four-thirds.org/en/microft/logo.html

Thanks for the link, really enlighten me about what is four third and micro 4/3

Status
Not open for further replies.