lx3 lens adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tss84

Mar 20, 2009
where can i find any 3rd party adapter?

is better to stick to the 45mm or use a 52mm size?

can experts snappers out there help me out pls... becoz i'll bringing it overseas soon.

thanks

52mm... easier to find filters etc.

Got mine at Funan. My friend got his for under $20 at SLS. Built, materials and quality differs for different brands though.

where can i find any 3rd party adapter?

is better to stick to the 45mm or use a 52mm size?

can experts snappers out there help me out pls... becoz i'll bringing it overseas soon.

thanks

I use 52mm

easier to find filter and hood
if u wan also haf wide conversion lens :)

My 52mm adapter came together with my Raynox macro lens ;)

Any recommended brands and roughly how much the cost?

Any recommended brands and roughly how much the cost?

I have got 2. One of them its brand is PanadaBase, the other has no brand. PanadaBase one seems more solid and slightly shorter (~3mm) than the no brand. As for the price, sorry can't advice on that as both adapters were packaged along with the lenses I bought.

$8 from ebay including shippment. Works like a charm.

$8 from ebay including shippment. Works like a charm.

wow... jonchia which one did u buy? theres quite a lot of variety...
how long does it take to be delivered?

Necroplastic : which shop did you buy from? g

AP, Funan... Do ask around 1st cos I believe there are far more cheaper solutions elsewhere.

MS Color has 3rd party at $30 46-52mm

I bought the original DMW-LA4 from AP Funan. Though the filter size (46mm) is uncommon, i can't even find a suitable lens cap for it. So i just put a filter on and use a small pouch to cover it.

I have got 2. One of them its brand is PanadaBase, the other has no brand. PanadaBase one seems more solid and slightly shorter (~3mm) than the no brand. As for the price, sorry can't advice on that as both adapters were packaged along with the lenses I bought.

hi, your PandaBase one is it from this:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Lens-Adapter...ItemQQptZLens_Accessories?hash=item5637b624ce
http://panda-base.com/index.html
??

I am looking at this, but not sure good or not...... and price not cheap.

I bought mine from ebay too.. cant remember the price cos its a year ago.. but the quality is really good..

Can the Raynox MSN 202 be used on the Leica DLux 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.