LX2's Journey in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Dear All,

As promised, here are some shots taken with the LX2 during my stay here in Melbourne. I will be looking to adding more pictures every couple of days... :)

I do hope you enjoy the view.

Note: All pictures were taken @ ISO 100. The only post processing done to these pictures are curves adjustment as well as the editing of colours. No further NR or sharpening processes were done.

odklizec

Aug 29, 2006
Nice photos! I like most the first B&W and the "food" one ;)

lcy

Jan 16, 2006
Toa Payoh
I like the sepia color landscape

Thanks for sharing :)

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
I just came back from a weekend trip out of Melbourne. The place i went to was Benalla, which is about 4 hrs out from Melbourne. The 2 pictures you see were taken @ Delatite which is abt an hour away from Benalla.

The shot on the left was taken at a small un-named river @ Delatite where we were fly fishing. Unfortunately, we didnt catch anything. The shot of the left was how we kept the wine cool... The last shot is the place where i was fishing... :)

The pictures taken had the curves adjusted and the warm colours came from my polarised sunglasses that were held infront of the lense while i was taking the shots. ;)

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Just like the 2 previous shots, this picture was taken with my polarised sunglasses held infront of the lense. This really warms the picture up although i reckon it's not really an orthodox was of taking pictures... ;)

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Finally, this one is my absolutel favourite shot. This was taken at the Benalla Cup, which is one of the biggest horse race each year. :)

I hope you guys enjoy viewing the pictures. :)

And of course, there are more to come. ;)

nyxx88

Nov 17, 2004
Finally, this one is my absolutel favourite shot. This was taken at the Benalla Cup, which is one of the biggest horse race each year. :)

I hope you guys enjoy viewing the pictures. :)

And of course, there are more to come. ;)
Seems to have slight vignetting. Is it deliberate?

ransoma22

Mar 31, 2002
KTV Lounge Hall
nice ....looking forward for more...
...so u betta shoot more and post here. :cheers: :blah:

PeA_NuTz

Aug 2, 2006
This thread is tempting people to get LX2 ! :nono: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom