LX-3 Accessories Retail Price

u mean the lc-1 lens cap? try calling the usual suspects. if not, ebay

Well, I would say yes..But I managed to find out that if u fit it into the LX3, the thread will be spoilt and would not be able to fit any extension tube liao. It this true??
Is there any other auto lens cap in the market that will fit nicely onto the LX3?? Had seen before, I think is called 'JJ something', from youtube and seems like it fit nicely. Anyone knows where to get it??

Well, I would say yes..But I managed to find out that if u fit it into the LX3, the thread will be spoilt and would not be able to fit any extension tube liao. It this true??
Is there any other auto lens cap in the market that will fit nicely onto the LX3?? Had seen before, I think is called 'JJ something', from youtube and seems like it fit nicely. Anyone knows where to get it??
nah. although it feels like forcing it in, but it wont spoil the thread. I used to use the LC-1 lens cap, "forced" in and out several times, thread still good. Can screw on extension tube etc.

But I've sinced switch to the alternative lens cap, the JJC lens cap you mentioned.

its good! no need to force, just unscrew. works great!

For those only using the lens cap for good, the LC-1 is good enough since you only doing it once. But for me, I always take out, put in, due to extension tube. so the JJC lens cap suits me better.

nah. although it feels like forcing it in, but it wont spoil the thread. I used to use the LC-1 lens cap, "forced" in and out several times, thread still good. Can screw on extension tube etc.

But I've sinced switch to the alternative lens cap, the JJC lens cap you mentioned.

its good! no need to force, just unscrew. works great!

For those only using the lens cap for good, the LC-1 is good enough since you only doing it once. But for me, I always take out, put in, due to extension tube. so the JJC lens cap suits me better.

Wow, really?? Cos the guy from MS color told me that will have to force in then the screw thread will spoil. The LC-1 is the Ricoh one rite??
Btw, how much and where did u get the JJC ones bro??

Wow, really?? Cos the guy from MS color told me that will have to force in then the screw thread will spoil. The LC-1 is the Ricoh one rite??
Btw, how much and where did u get the JJC ones bro??
Wont spoil lah. The lens cap made of plastic. The screw thread is what, steel? How can a plastic spoil the steel thread? But if you are worried. Get the JJC

Got mine from ebay

Beside ebay... any local stores selling the JJC ALC3 Auto Lens Cap?

Wont spoil lah. The lens cap made of plastic. The screw thread is what, steel? How can a plastic spoil the steel thread? But if you are worried. Get the JJC

Got mine from ebay

Thanx dood, for the advise that u gave..Made the decision to get the Ricoh one instead of the JJC one. Now very happy with it liao, no need to keep taking off and putting back the lens cap!! WoOt!!

anyone interested in getting the metal sticker for your Lx3?
http://www.gariz.com/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1235273204
Wanna find people to share the EMS shipping cost only
as shipping just 1 using EMS is EXPENSIVE (the package only 23g) -_-

(of cause the sticker is your own payment which is 27USD)

lol no one interested?

I'm very interested but I don't have time to go out and buy myself a LX3 first. I hope to do that this weekend.

Will keep you informed.

lol ok, anyone else interested in Gariz metal sticker? not strictly lx3 only, need more orders to reduce shipping cost, no profit one.

I am using a B+W Cir-Pol and a clear filter. The size of ur adapter should be 52mm. Get any lens or filter tats fits 52mm. I am ordered the following wide angle also.

Opteka .45x HD² Wide Angle Lens for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Digital Camera
4281651558_4e73d4cbb1_o.jpg

Setup - LX3 Adapter, B+W Cir-Pol, Tiffen Clear Filter, 52mm B+W lens cap.
4228506594_6c03106aef.jpg

Hi,

Where can I buy the Opteka .45x HD² Wide Angle Lens and how much is it?

Ebay or Amazon. Not available in Singapore.

Gotten my JJC auto len caps it good =D

I bought it from Ebay took about 8 working days to get it.

From this seller: (you can try to make an offer i saw others did that after i paid mine -_-)
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/JJC-Auto-Len...raphy_DigitalCamAccess_RL&hash=item19bc1674e1

It costs around $24 (for me) but save you the hassle of taking down and put back.

According to the web the one i got is v2.
http://techmoan.com/2010/01/27/review-of-the-jjc-alc-3-panasonic-lx3-lens-cap/
http://techmoan.com/2010/04/29/the-jjc-alc-3-lens-cap-version-2-update/

For modification look up to the links i provided above. Not sure what kind of modification you are saying.
Do watch the youtube videos too.:)

Same here.
I received the version 2 JJC ALC-3 Lens Cap 2 days ago.
Vignette still noticeable at max zoom.
The packaging came with a small thin piece of 3M command rubber strips to overcome the vignette.
Not really an issue for me as I seldom use zoom.

Last edited:
lol the first time i got the package i was like wth is this 3M thing doing here.
Until i google it then i know.
Cheers for JJC lens cap =D

My LX3 Accessories:

Lowepro D-Pod 25 Pouch
Nikon BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
JJC ALC-3 Auto Lens Cap (Version 2)
Velbon P-Max Tripod
Additional Original Battery
Additional Kingston 8GB SDHC Card

What other interesting / useful accessories have you got?

Is that pouch good?

Mine so far is:

Nikon BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
JJC ALC-3 Auto Lens Cap (Version 2)
Andy's Camera Strap (getting it today, scare i drop it lol)
Fancier Cheapo Tripod (quite big)
GGS Lcd Screen Protector for LX3 (I recommend this its good)
A Cheapo Filter Adapter Tube for LX3
The rest are Standard Accessories from the Store.

Still looking for those half case casing and getting my gariz metal sticker soon.