LX-2 renting

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
hi guys...

I wonder if any of you who own this cam wishes to rent it? I'm interested.

It's a simple rent. Just for a day, say from Friday evening and I will return it on Saturday evening. I'm willing to pay $20.

Pls sms or PM me at 81232709.

Thank you.

U still have yours? Warranty card not found yet? I've sms-ed you but did not get a reply from you.

If you want to rent or sell me yours, I may consider. Pls PM me.

Yes, its still with me. Warranty apparently gone missing. Will consider of renting to you. When do you need it? Wife anytime can go into labour so might need to use da cam..;)

And my apologise for not replying to your sms.

Hi hi...

No prob bro.

I need it during the weekend, maybe Fri-Sat, or Sat-Sun. This weekend is too rushed for you rite? If so, how about the next weekend?

Wow, i'm sure u must be excited about having a baby coming. Congrats! :)

Thanks man..
Yes excited ...very excited espescially its a boy. My first 2 kids are girls...heheheh

If you are not inda rush to rent my camera, maybe next week is fine...or better still after my wife delivers.. :sweatsm: :sweat:

Ha.. ok, will see how it goes... When is your wife delivering your boy? :p

Yes, its still with me. Warranty apparently gone missing. Will consider of renting to you. When do you need it? Wife anytime can go into labour so might need to use da cam..;)

And my apologise for not replying to your sms.

Hey Eejal, congrates on the soon to happen addition to your family. :)

Ha.. ok, will see how it goes... When is your wife delivering your boy? :p

My wife pregnancy is into the 35th week. She's having minor contractions now...:think:

Can really find the difference yah between pregnant with a girl and a boy.

baby girl = wife's tummy more rounder..more like a balloon
baby boy = wife's tummy protruding to the front...like rocket :bsmilie:

no wonder those old people can 'agak-agak' the sex of the baby..:sweatsm:

Will update (maybe with pics while inda labour ward...no promises hor) heheheh.....

Hey Eejal, congrates on the soon to happen addition to your family. :)

hey bro..it's really nice of you. Its been a while since you last post your pics in here bro.. How have you been? Sorry to TCSS in here..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.