Luxasia contest submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
hi guys, like to share my 2 shots i submitted for the recent Luxasia photo contest. please put yours in as well (finalist or not). :)

any comments & flames r most welcome. :D

trinity.jpg

CrimsonPolo2.jpg

wish me luck in the final round & good luck to all finalists!! :bsmilie:

I would have preferred a little more DOF. I dont really like the bokeh either, but thats not your fault. Good luck though

how to post, i always got problem leh.... :confused:

place your pics on a site that offers 'hot linking'. just copy the hot link command from the hosting site & paste it in your post. click quote on my first link to take a look. www.photobucket.com is one of those host with hot linking features that allows image display by other sites.

looking forward to seeing your pics. :)

nightpiper said:
place your pics on a site that offers 'hot linking'. just copy the hot link command from the hosting site & paste it in your post. click quote on my first link to take a look. www.photobucket.com is one of those host with hot linking features that allows image display by other sites.

looking forward to seeing your pics. :)

i email u, u help me post ok??? hotlinking not allow by my site :cry:

coke.jpg
[/IMG]

dont know can see or not? :)

so, thats the violent theme Jing Wen mentioned about. :bsmilie: nice pic!! :thumbsup:

Hi Nightpiper,

Nice meeting you! Your first pic is excellent.

The left side (2nd pic) on the bottle's shoulder and cap area has a little blue and yellow tinge. Not sure what that is, but without it could be better.

Lastly you can enhance your pic further in photoshop thru saturation, contrast & leveling. :)

btw, thanks for sharing those additional info from Jingwen. :thumbsup:

those colour tint is meant to create a sense of depth. looks like i have failed. :cry:

nice meeting u too!! :) so where r your pics?

Hope you don't mind me sharing this thread. I am sure I'm one of those who submitted some 'dark' kind of photo :embrass:

Here are my entries. Comments welcomed too. :)

Vodka%202.jpg

Vodka%203.jpg

nightpiper said:
those colour tint is meant to create a sense of depth. looks like i have failed. :cry:

nice meeting u too!! :) so where r your pics?

Oh I see,... I don't think u failed, I guess it's just a preference issue afterall.

My pic's at home, got to go back and dig it out. ;)

renegade, your pics are just as great! I think we are definitely not short of creative talent. :)

renegade said:
Hope you don't mind me sharing this thread. I am sure I'm one of those who submitted some 'dark' kind of photo :embrass:
Here are my entries. Comments welcomed too. :)
I like it renegade.. very creative esp the first pix! :D

thx for those feedback. the blur on the 2nd pic is caused by stray lights reflecting off from the bottle shoulder. cudn't get rid of it, i think the light is too big & bottle too small, only 3cm tall. ;p

renegade pics r good. thx for sharing :thumbsup: any ideas yet for the final round?

copperbird said:
coke.jpg
[/IMG]

dont know can see or not? :)
put some ketchup or any red liquid and its perfect! nice shot copperbird. :) :thumbsup:

nightpiper said:
renegade pics r good. thx for sharing :thumbsup: any ideas yet for the final round?

Thanks. For the final round, gotta wait till weekend. Either this or the next. Damn busy and tired with work, brain cells all in coma. :bsmilie:

Agila said:
put some ketchup or any red liquid and its perfect! nice shot copperbird. :) :thumbsup:

Thk you thk you, this shot took me an hour, and i dont like to mess up alot, thus never put red liquid as blood........ :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.