Luxasia contest submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
hi guys, like to share my 2 shots i submitted for the recent Luxasia photo contest. please put yours in as well (finalist or not). :)

any comments & flames r most welcome. :D

wish me luck in the final round & good luck to all finalists!! :bsmilie:

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
I would have preferred a little more DOF. I dont really like the bokeh either, but thats not your fault. Good luck though

Sep 3, 2004
how to post, i always got problem leh.... :confused:

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
place your pics on a site that offers 'hot linking'. just copy the hot link command from the hosting site & paste it in your post. click quote on my first link to take a look. www.photobucket.com is one of those host with hot linking features that allows image display by other sites.

looking forward to seeing your pics. :)

Sep 3, 2004
nightpiper said:
place your pics on a site that offers 'hot linking'. just copy the hot link command from the hosting site & paste it in your post. click quote on my first link to take a look. www.photobucket.com is one of those host with hot linking features that allows image display by other sites.

looking forward to seeing your pics. :)
i email u, u help me post ok??? hotlinking not allow by my site :cry:

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
so, thats the violent theme Jing Wen mentioned about. :bsmilie: nice pic!! :thumbsup:

Mocha

Oct 9, 2002
Florida SG
www.pbase.com
Hi Nightpiper,

Nice meeting you! Your first pic is excellent.

The left side (2nd pic) on the bottle's shoulder and cap area has a little blue and yellow tinge. Not sure what that is, but without it could be better.

Lastly you can enhance your pic further in photoshop thru saturation, contrast & leveling. :)

btw, thanks for sharing those additional info from Jingwen. :thumbsup:

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
those colour tint is meant to create a sense of depth. looks like i have failed. :cry:

nice meeting u too!! :) so where r your pics?

Mocha

Oct 9, 2002
Florida SG
www.pbase.com
nightpiper said:
those colour tint is meant to create a sense of depth. looks like i have failed. :cry:

nice meeting u too!! :) so where r your pics?
Oh I see,... I don't think u failed, I guess it's just a preference issue afterall.

My pic's at home, got to go back and dig it out. ;)

renegade, your pics are just as great! I think we are definitely not short of creative talent. :)

Agila

May 17, 2003
www.photonski.com
renegade said:
Hope you don't mind me sharing this thread. I am sure I'm one of those who submitted some 'dark' kind of photo :embrass:
Here are my entries. Comments welcomed too. :)
I like it renegade.. very creative esp the first pix! :D

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
thx for those feedback. the blur on the 2nd pic is caused by stray lights reflecting off from the bottle shoulder. cudn't get rid of it, i think the light is too big & bottle too small, only 3cm tall. ;p

renegade pics r good. thx for sharing :thumbsup: any ideas yet for the final round?

Sep 3, 2004
Agila said:
put some ketchup or any red liquid and its perfect! nice shot copperbird. :) :thumbsup:
Thk you thk you, this shot took me an hour, and i dont like to mess up alot, thus never put red liquid as blood........ :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom