Lunch Time Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Dis a short shot over lunch this afternoon at Toa Payoh Gardens. Weather was not so good, overcast most of the time during the shoot.

Here're some shots to share. Hope Duo Tone work for you guys. Appreciate any tips.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
The tree is still there! Thought they are renovating the garden, the last time I pass there, it was closed.

Nice stuff, by the way! :thumbsup: Looks like your D70i is always with you wherever you go huh;)

u2nofear

Feb 25, 2006
I like #2 #3 #4...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Maybe it's my imagination, but I see a face on the tree in #1, a nose and eyes.. =D Scary!

#3 and #4 are nice! =)

leews2001

Feb 15, 2006
3rd Rock from the Sun
flickr.com
#1 is very good. the beautiful structure and flow of the tree is well contrasted with the dark background without much distraction and unnecessary clustering clustering (there is still a little, upper right corner).

the tree's beautiful form has been captured.

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
#2 is :thumbsup:!
I like #2 #3 #4...
Thanks for looking, glad that you guys like some of the pics.

Maybe it's my imagination, but I see a face on the tree in #1, a nose and eyes.. =D Scary!

#3 and #4 are nice! =)
Sure does look like there's a face. Scary? Could be due to the duo tone pp.

#1 is very good. the beautiful structure and flow of the tree is well contrasted with the dark background without much distraction and unnecessary clustering clustering (there is still a little, upper right corner).

the tree's beautiful form has been captured.
Thanks for your details, appreciate them. Will be of help for future shots and pp workflow.

The tree is still there! Thought they are renovating the garden, the last time I pass there, it was closed.

Nice stuff, by the way! :thumbsup: Looks like your D70i is always with you wherever you go huh;)
It's still there. Renovation has been completed, but does not seem to be any different from before renovation. Nothing removed, nothing new.

joeszilvagyi

May 28, 2007
I love the contrast and the tones you've chosen for this series. This really compliments the otherworldly feel of the images.

hweechwee

Dec 5, 2003
north
Visit site
Simply nice...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So can use this WB liao huh? ;p

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Simply nice...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So can use this WB liao huh? ;p
Tried so many different CWBs, dunno which one was that :mad2:

The one in the cam is a different one from those shots

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
I love the contrast and the tones you've chosen for this series. This really compliments the otherworldly feel of the images.
Thanks.

Maybe I should try those tones in some cemetry shots :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.