Lumix DMC-TZ3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Photo $575 inclusive of 5% GST? Just Receive a quote from MS $569 excl. 5%GST. or $597/- w/ 2GB and GST.

If order more set can get further discount.

New Update...

Quoted by another shop @ SGD549 incl. GST with standard packing w/ 1GB SD card. The shop will throw in camera case if more than 5 set per order.... have to purchase on or before 30 Jun 07, else additional 2% will be charged.

New Stock will arrived on Wednesday... Colour not confirm yet as the camera is now out of stock and is based on allocation.

Hi All,

I am new...was hunting around for the TZ3 preview that got me into this forum. I am interested too and appreciate if I can join your sort of group buy. Was quoted by Alan Photo at S$610 inclusive 5% GST last week. My contact is 96779537, Andrew.

Thanks =)

New Update...

Quoted by another shop @ SGD549 incl. GST with standard packing w/ 1GB SD card. The shop will throw in camera case if more than 5 set per order.... have to purchase on or before 30 Jun 07, else additional 2% will be charged.

New Stock will arrived on Wednesday... Colour not confirm yet as the camera is now out of stock and is based on allocation.

Pls include me for the purchase. My contact number is 81001712. Thanks Andrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.